What is IMC Process Guide?
IMC Process Guide is an electronic performance support system (EPSS), or in other words GPS for software. The system assists users while they are using a software or carrying out a process by providing context-sensitive information up-to-date. This on-the-job training approach enables informal learning, reduces errors and boosts productivity.
Benefits and Insights
Why use IMC Process Guide?
Key differentiators & advantages of IMC Process Guide
- Guides through any application
- Context-relevant assistance in real-time
- Reduces missing or incorrect entries
- Saves time spent looking for information
- Reduces training costs
- Standardisation and optimisation of processes
- Supports compliance training on-the-job
- Improves helpdesk efficiency