What is HRweb?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
HRWeb is a web-based HRIS platform for tracking and evaluating employee activity, behavior and data. It offers a range of capabilities for time and attendance, performance management, applicant tracking, onboarding and employee behavior tracking. It can help manage several HR tasks, from hiring new employees to conducting employee reviews.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use HRweb?
Key differentiators & advantages of HRweb
- Seamless Integration of Data: HRWeb integrates with Quickbooks, ADP and Ziprecruiter.
- Smooth Onboarding: Provide a smooth onboarding process for new employees with paperless, automated onboarding.
- Avoid Absenteeism: Decrease absenteeism on your staff with the time and attendance module that lets employees clock in and out from anywhere.
- Streamline the Review Process: Use customizable templates when creating review criteria and statistics from the goal management feature to quickly put together performance reviews. All of the information you need and how to put it together is in one place, ensuring a streamlined review process.
- Monitor Employees: Closely monitor employees with comprehensive employee tracking capabilities, including behavior tracking.
- Hire the Best Talent: Locate, track and manage candidates for hire with applicant tracking tools such as a customizable career center.
HRWeb serves employers, educators and government offices. The software is designed for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Time and Attendance: The complete time and attendance tracking system allows employees to clock in and out from anywhere. It also processes time-off requests with the express approval interface that managers can easily access.
- Performance Management: The performance management feature handles employee goal management and performance reviews. Customizable templates and prewritten sentences simplify the process. It supports 360 reviews, peer reviews and self appraisals.
- Applicant Tracking: Track candidates throughout the hiring process and filter out the best candidates to hire at your organization with applicant tracking tools. You can also create your own career center that allows users to apply for jobs within. It also integrates with ZipRecruiter.
- Onboarding: The paperless, automated onboarding system ensures new employees understand every process and bit of important information.
- Employee Tracking: Track detailed employee histories like emergency contacts, addresses, benefits and compensation history. This feature-rich HR module also includes compensation management, job history, full benefits administration and EEOC reports.
- Track Employee Behavior: Track employee incidents, training and accomplishments.
HRWEB Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: There is no support email provided.
phonePhone: Technicians are available for phone support Monday through Thursday 9a.m. to 6p.m. and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EDT), excluding all major holidays.
schoolTraining: There is no training provided.
local_offerTickets: Submit a support request at http://www.hrweb.com/support.php.