What is SurePayroll?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
SurePayroll is a web-based solution suitable for small businesses with less than 100 employees. Paychex Inc. acquired the system in 2011, providing users with access to more resources than ever before.
Users can choose from two versions of the software — one is suited for small businesses while the other is designed for the needs of individual households that employ a nanny or other caretakers. The full-service solution assists with managing benefits and workers’ compensation. The system can also help with processing pay, employee screening and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use SurePayroll?
Key differentiators & advantages of SurePayroll
- Low Cost: Pricing is based on the features being implemented. This allows users to customize their payroll package by adding only the features they need, without paying for any additional functions that won’t be used.
- Convenience: The system’s mobile app allows users to process payroll from any internet-connected device within minutes.
- Expedite Payroll: SurePayroll withdraws funds and processes payroll from the business in half the time of most of its competitors.
SurePayroll serves thousands of small businesses across all industries.
- Auto Payroll: Users can set up the system to run payroll automatically with unlimited runs. SurePayroll is capable of running both same-day and next-day payroll.
- Multiple Pay Options: The system is capable of processing multiple pay rates as well as bonuses. Additionally, this function allows users to process pay for 1099 contractors. Managers can utilize physical paychecks, direct deposit and deposit checks into various bank accounts to pay employees.
- Tax Filing: File and pay taxes automatically at both the state and federal level. The solution is capable of filing taxes in all states and offers a tax service unique to Pennsylvania.
- Employee Self-Service: Employees can access their pay stubs, W2’s, 1099-MISC forms and more all through the mobile app. They can also receive emails notifying them of when these forms are ready to view.
- Employee Profiles: Receive alerts about important dates, such as employee birthdays or anniversaries. Organize employee information to streamline reporting processes.
- Time Tracking: The fully-integrated solution allows employees to clock-in and clock-out through the platform, and it enables managers to track and approve these submissions.
SurePayroll Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Support experts are available to provide assistance to users via web chat 24/7. Users can access the web chat directly through the vendor’s website
phonePhone: Phone support is available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT, as well as Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. CT. Phone calls are typically answered in less than a minute.
schoolTraining: SurePayroll does not offer self-learning or training resources. However, there are answers to a few common user questions listed on the FAQ page of the website in addition to blog articles on various payroll topics.
local_offerTickets: Users cannot submit tickets for support.