What is Patriot Payroll?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Patriot Payroll
- Accuracy: Users are able to define their tax settings during the setup process, enabling Patriot Payroll to calculate taxes automatically along with standard payroll processing, eliminating the chance of human error.
- User-Friendly: Patriot Payroll’s interface guides users through the payroll process, making it easy to use.
- Easy-to-Customize: Users are able to customize their payroll settings and choose from a variety of pay methods.
- Scalability: The solutions pricing and capability can be adjusted to meet the needs of businesses of any size.
Patriot software has provided payroll and accounting solutions to clients in all industries for more than 30 years.
- Tax Calculation: Patriot Payroll’s full service subscription can assist with calculating, filing and paying payroll taxes. The basic subscription package also assists with tax calculations, however cannot help with filing or paying taxes.
- Time-Off Tracking: Employees and managers are able to track time-off balances and activity through the employee portal.
- Year-End Reports: The system is capable of generating printable W-2, 940 and 941 documents. Patriot Payroll can also assist with filing W-2s and W-3s electronically.
- Time and Attendance: For an additional fee, users can add-on time and attendance services that will enable the system to assist with clock-in and clock-out functionality. These services also allow users to access time cards electronically.
- Core HR: Core HR functions can be added to the payroll solution for an additional fee. This add-on allows users to track employment history, census data and share documents with employees.
Some of the limitations for Patriot Payroll include:
- Does not provide benefits administration/management capability
- Lacks recruitment and employee lifecycle management functionality
- The solution does not let users schedule and manage employee shifts
- Patriot Payroll software does not provide budgeting and forecasting tool
- The solution does not allow users to generate employee-based survey reports
- The solution does not provide advanced features for TDS estimates, income tax projections and annual tax-saving investments
Patriot Payroll Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for Patriot Payroll
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|
Patriot Payroll Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 1236 reviews: