What is QuickBooks Payroll?
Industry Specialties: Mainly serves small and mid-sized businesses
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of QuickBooks Payroll
- Save Time: QuickBooks Payroll connects with bank accounts and syncs with a variety of apps to help streamline payroll processing. As a result, users save an average of more than 40 hours on payroll processing monthly.
- Save Money: Assistance with tax filing saves the average QuickBooks Payroll user an average of more than $3,500 annually.
- Easy-to-Use: The user-friendly interface makes it easy for HR managers to store and access relevant accounting information all in one place.
Intuit serves more than 50 million clients worldwide in a variety of industries, generating $6 billion in revenue annually. In addition to QuickBooks Payroll and accounting software, Intuit also provides other accounting software solutions, including Turbotax, Mint and Proconnect.
- Employee Pay: This payroll system offers free 24-hour direct deposit. Users can pay employees, automatically calculate taxes and file payroll taxes directly through the system.
- Invoices: Mobile capability enables users to create, track and send invoices from their smartphones along with payment reminders.
- Reporting: QuickBooks Payroll assists with running and exporting a variety of reports. The solution also provides users with customizable reports for balance sheets, expenses and tracking profit and loss.
- Inventory: Users can import from Excel and sync with Amazon, Etsy and other similar websites to track products and cost of goods, create purchase orders and manage vendors.
- Time Tracking: The time tracking feature enables users to track and add billable hours to invoices.
- Taxes: This payroll solution helps users find tax deductions. Users are able to store photos of receipts, share books with accountants and sort business expenses by tax categories to help streamline tax filing.
- Project Tracking: QuickBooks Payroll helps users track project details such as labor costs, expenses and profits.