What is Gusto?
Industry Specialties: Serves All Industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Gusto
- Easy-to-Use: Gusto easily guides users through set-up and features a user-friendly interface. 85% of clients state that Gusto is easier to use than previous systems they’ve tried.
- Cost Effective: Gusto offers users a one-month free trial before fully implementing the system. After the trial period users are charged on either a monthly basis or based on a price quote, depending on the business's needs.
- Assures Compliance: The solutions ability to check for updated tax law ensures that the proper documents are filed on time and in accordance with the most recent legislation. 75% of clients believe that Gusto makes compliance easier.
- Saves Time: Automatically process payroll and generate file tax documents. 75% of clients are able to process payroll in less than 10 minutes.
Gusto serves more than 60,000 clients nationwide. They process billions of dollars in payroll and benefits annually for their clients.
- Automated Taxes: Gusto is able to automatically calculate, file and pay all payroll taxes in accordance with local and federal legislation. This includes both W-2’s and 1099 forms for employees and independent contractors.
- Payroll Reports: Users are able to generate and download a variety of reports for payroll history, bank transactions, paid time off and more.
- Calendar Sync: Payroll deadlines, birthdays and employee anniversaries can all be synced to your calendar in Google, Outlook or iCalendar.
- e-Signature: Users are able to sign and file important documents and forms electronically. This includes W-2’s, form 1099, form 940, 941 and form 8974.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- Gusto does not offer integrated background check capabilities.
- The solution does not offer a mobile app.
- Gusto does not offer attendance management functionality.
- Gusto does not provide multi-country support.
- The solution does not support compensation management.
Gusto Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for Gusto
|Customization Cost||Pricing may vary depending on functional requirements such as health benefits, retirement plans, commuter benefits, etc.|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Gusto provides free migration services while transitioning to the platform.|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||The cost is equivalent to the monthly subscription fee.|
Based on 1975 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Relevant articles for Gusto
Pricing for Payroll Software
The following reviews for Gusto are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.