What is Fingercheck?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Fingercheck is a cloud-based HRIS system. It provides tools that help to streamline hiring, time tracking and payroll tasks along with various other HR management tasks. Provides benefits to users at all levels, allowing both employees and employers to streamline workflows. Users can easily automate their processes.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Fingercheck?
Key differentiators & advantages of Fingercheck
- Employee Engagement: Employees are able to monitor and control their personal information, allowing employees to engage directly with payroll processes.
- Secure Data: Data is stored externally from the users' servers and are backed up regularly ensuring no data is ever lost.
- Compliance: Fingercheck allows users to automate their payroll process and guarantee compliance with federal and state tax codes. Fingercheck can automatically calculate pay based on timesheet data, ensuring that there are no miscalculations or errors in payroll processing.
Fingercheck serves clients in 35 states across all industries.
- Forms: This solution provides electronic forms that allow employees to self-onboard online. Users are also able to generate custom contracts and compliance documents.
- Reports: Fingercheck generates detailed payroll previews and reports. The system also assists with creating year-end reports, customized general ledger exports and tax form generation.
- Pay Options: The system is compatible with direct deposit and also offers a paycard option, which provides employees with a debit card that automatically reloads when payroll is processed. Fingercheck also assists with processing payroll for independent vendors and contractors.
- Mobile Capability: Users are able to process payroll from their mobile device. The system also provides digital pay stubs which can be accessed from any device with internet connectivity.
Fingercheck Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users are able to submit support requests via email.
phonePhone: Fingercheck provides user support via phone.
schoolTraining: The Help Desk portal can be accessed through Fingercheck’s website to assist with user self-learning. This portal provides users with digital resources and how-to guides.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 161 reviews: