What is Simple Practice?
Industry Specialties: Private Medical Practices
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Simple Practice
- Streamline Daily Tasks: All of SimplePractice’s tools are easy to integrate, giving users all the capability they need in one connected system. Your physicians can quickly switch from one tool to another with one simple click.
- Reduce No-Shows: Your facility is able to significantly reduce the number of no-shows by sending out automated reminders to clients. Clients are also able to schedule their own appointments online and sync them to third-party calendars, making sure they don’t forget when their appointment is.
- Simplify Diagnosis and Treatment Planning: With a built-in library containing thousands of ICD-10 codes, treatment plans are integratable with progress notes. Users can easily document status exams, assessments and summaries.
- Accessibility: Users can access SimplePractice virtually anywhere and anytime. Physicians are able to use mobile apps on the go as well as access the solution online 24/7.
- Client Engagement: Patients are given more control over their healthcare with the use of the client portal. Clients can manage appointments, communicate with their physicians and fill out any required paperwork online prior to their visit.
- Improve Organization: With structured notes, specialized templates and reusable forms, all of your organization’s documents can be stored securely.
- Affordable: SimplePractice is comparatively cheaper than the average practice management solution, with price options starting at $39 per month.
SimplePractice is built for private medical practices and is specifically tailored to mental health professionals. However, the solution is easy to integrate with third-party tools and features.
- Client Portal: Clients are able to view billing information, medical history, lab results and more using the designated portal. Clients can schedule appointments, send messages and video chat with their providers online.
- Telehealth: Your physicians are able to conduct secure online appointments with clients from anywhere, on any device. Clients are given a link to begin a telehealth appointment without requiring an account or password.
- Billing: SimplePractice helps you run credit cards quickly and collects payments automatically. Credit cards can be processed using your phone, while cards can be stored with bank-level security.
- Scheduling: With online booking, your employees are able to schedule appointments, send automated reminders and sync appointments to their Google, iCal or Outlook calendar.
- Claims Management: Users can file claims faster and more accurately by doing so electronically. Claims can be created, submitted and tracked from one central place.
- Mobile Apps: SimplePractice lets clinicians use their mobile devices — Apple and Android — to manage appointments, process payments, send client intakes, view client information and more.