What is Simple Practice?
Industry Specialties: Private Medical Practices
SimplePractice (also known as Simple Practice) is a software solution used by health and wellness professionals to manage their operations and help provide greater care. This system allows users to access notes, scheduling and billing all in one central place.
Many practices rely on this particular system to help with everything from documentation and charting to managing claims. Users can access the software from anywhere and at any time, including on their mobile devices.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Simple Practice?
Key differentiators & advantages of Simple Practice
- Streamline Daily Tasks: All of SimplePractice’s tools are easy to integrate, giving users all the capability they need in one connected system. Your physicians can quickly switch from one tool to another with one simple click.
- Reduce No-Shows: Your facility is able to significantly reduce the number of no-shows by sending out automated reminders to clients. Clients are also able to schedule their own appointments online and sync them to third-party calendars, making sure they don’t forget when their appointment is.
- Simplify Diagnosis and Treatment Planning: With a built-in library containing thousands of ICD-10 codes, treatment plans are integratable with progress notes. Users can easily document status exams, assessments and summaries.
- Accessibility: Users can access SimplePractice virtually anywhere and anytime. Physicians are able to use mobile apps on the go as well as access the solution online 24/7.
- Client Engagement: Patients are given more control over their healthcare with the use of the client portal. Clients can manage appointments, communicate with their physicians and fill out any required paperwork online prior to their visit.
- Improve Organization: With structured notes, specialized templates and reusable forms, all of your organization’s documents can be stored securely.
- Affordable: SimplePractice is comparatively cheaper than the average practice management solution, with price options starting at $39 per month.
SimplePractice is built for private medical practices and is specifically tailored to mental health professionals. However, the solution is easy to integrate with third-party tools and features.
- Client Portal: Clients are able to view billing information, medical history, lab results and more using the designated portal. Clients can schedule appointments, send messages and video chat with their providers online.
- Telehealth: Your physicians are able to conduct secure online appointments with clients from anywhere, on any device. Clients are given a link to begin a telehealth appointment without requiring an account or password.
- Billing: SimplePractice helps you run credit cards quickly and collects payments automatically. Credit cards can be processed using your phone, while cards can be stored with bank-level security.
- Scheduling: With online booking, your employees are able to schedule appointments, send automated reminders and sync appointments to their Google, iCal or Outlook calendar.
- Claims Management: Users can file claims faster and more accurately by doing so electronically. Claims can be created, submitted and tracked from one central place.
- Mobile Apps: SimplePractice lets clinicians use their mobile devices — Apple and Android — to manage appointments, process payments, send client intakes, view client information and more.
SimplePractice Suite Support
SimplePractice provides an array of support to help users get the most out of their software. Customers can participate with one-on-one video screen shares and chat with a support specialist electronically. This solution also delivers hands-on service from a dedicated team to help ease the transition process.
mail_outlineEmail: SimplePractice provides unlimited email support, typically responding to messages in less than a few hours.
phonePhone: Phone support is available by reservation. Customers can schedule a call with a product or insurance specialist on SimplePractice’s website.
schoolTraining: SimplePractice offers live classes as well as webinars to help learn more about each feature and become more familiar with how the software works. They also provide an online help center and community consisting of hundreds of articles, guides, tips and video tutorials, all organized by topic.
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Relevant articles for Simple Practice
Medical Practice Management Software Features and Requirements Medical Accounting Software: Does My Practice Need Better Healthcare Accounting? Do Offices Need Medical Billing Software and Practice Management Software? The Best Family Practice Management Software Is Free Practice Management Software a Wise Choice?