What is Kareo Engage?
Industry Specialties: Medical
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Kareo Engage
- Increase Operational Efficiency: Handling charting and documentation frees up a lot of time for your physicians to spend on patients. Tools that help with billing and prescribing reduce the workload of your clinicians and speeds up office visits. These features increase your organization’s daily traffic without having to sacrifice quality treatment to do so.
- User-Friendly: One thing Kareo takes pride in is the usability of their EHR. With an intuitive dashboard and customizable calendar, users are able to easily navigate the interface in just a few clicks.
- Quick Installation: In comparison to many other solutions, Kareo Clinical EHR’s installation process is relatively fast. Rather than taking days to set up the software, the cloud-based system doesn’t require any software downloads or hardware installation. Once you’ve signed up, simply create an account, provide some basic information and get going in minutes.
- Configurable: Kareo allows for customization on several features to gear the EHR specifically toward your practice. For example, note templates and calendars can be customized to your organization’s preference.
- Integration: This solution integrates easily with other systems, including Kareo Billing and other third-party tools.
Kareo is designed specifically for independent medical practices, claiming it’s the only cloud-based, clinical and business management platform designed specifically for the independent practice. For over a decade, Kareo has been used by a variety of specialties to manage their operations.
- Comprehensive Dashboard: Kareo Clinical’s dashboard provides physicians with all the tools they need in one easily navigable location. Physicians can check task lists, view the calendar and more with an intuitive layout.
- E-Prescribing: This feature allows your physicians to save time and reduce the number of phone calls related to prescriptions. Once a refill has been requested, a physician can send that information over electronically to a number of pharmacies. Potential drug-to-drug or drug-to-allergy interactions can be checked for automatically before sending out a prescription.
- Patient Portal: Kareo EHR’s patient portal connects physicians with their patients, enabling them to share medical records and billing information. Physicians can securely communicate with patients at any given time through instant messaging or video chatting, while patients are able to view lab results, medical history, medications and more.
- Electronic Superbills: With Kareo, superbills can be created and submitted with just a few clicks while ensuring they are accurate and fully filled out.
- Secure Messaging: While using the portal allows physicians to exchange information with patients quickly and securely, the same goes for communicating with other health professionals. Clinicians can conveniently message anyone in their practice in addition to their organization’s billing team while keeping sensitive data secure.
- Flexible Calendar: Kareo EHR’s calendar allows users to save time and easily manage important patient communications. Schedules can be customized to your organization, giving users a comprehensive calendar for both patient appointments and staff scheduling.
- Agenda Overview: Physicians are provided with complete visibility of their day at a glance, highlighting any items or tasks that require their attention.