What is SignUpGenius?
Industry Specialties: Nonprofit
SignUpGenius is a solution for nonprofits that uses sign-up forms and other tools to facilitate activities surrounding fundraisers, donation list management, donation collections, volunteer coordination and more. The software is suitable for everyone from sole proprietors to large nonprofits.
The solution comes with apps for iOS and Android. Users can send messages, access sign-ups, view reports and manage contacts. Participants can sign up for events, make payments, add items to a personal calendar, view sign-up invitations and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use SignUpGenius?
Key differentiators & advantages of SignUpGenius
- User-Friendly: A set-up wizard guides you through the steps of creating sign-ups and choosing payment settings.
- Email Success Metrics: You can track how well each sign-up performs. Metrics include click-through rates, as well as delivery and open rates.
- Efficiency: You can simplify time-consuming tasks such as sending email invites and reminders. The software supports bulk invites and reminder automation. It also provides data export capabilities.
- Integrations: A Zapier integration allows you to connect SignUpGenius with other apps, such as MailChimp, Constant Contact and Google Sheets. The software directly integrates with Salesforce, Twitter, Facebook, and several email clients like Gmail and Yahoo for importing contacts.
- Free Account: Your organization can use the software for free. This plan includes over 400 basic themes, 1,000 emails/month, automated email reminders, admin tools, social media sharing, five custom images, unlimited participants and sign-up pages, email reporting, security settings, calendar sync, unique links, integration with Google Maps, and payment collection.
SignUpGenius specifically caters to the nonprofit field. It’s suitable for businesses, schools and religious organizations, among others. Clients include United Way, Cigna, Whole Foods, The Salvation Army, FedEx and Coca Cola.
- Sign-Up Forms: Tools for this feature include pre-built or customized themes, comment fields, questions, event locations in Google Maps, single or multiple dates, time zone settings, calendar syncing and more. You have the option to add attachments and duplicate forms to use again.
- Payment & Donation: After setting up a payments account, your organization can collect money via credit card or debit card. You can set different prices, mark whether payments are required or optional, add images and offer discounts using date or quantity criteria.
- Group Messaging: The system enables sending reminders via text and email, to groups or to specific people. You can customize and schedule the messages, as well as include a unique URL for sharing the sign-up.
- Volunteer Reports: Reports let you compile and track how many hours each volunteer has worked. You can specify the criteria for every report, such as date range, which sign-ups to includes and other parameters. Reports can be exported as CSV files.
- Access Controls: The software supports multiple admins. You can set different permission levels and notification options.
- Security: This functionality lets you add access codes to restrict who can view a sign-up. It also includes the ability to hide fields and names.
SignUpGenius Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available to users with free and paid accounts. Paying users receive priority email support. Chat support is also offered with the Gold and Platinum plans.
phonePhone: Phone support is included with a Platinum plan subscription.
schoolTraining: SignUpGenius provides training in the form of videos, as well as over 70 help articles that cover everything from money collection to advanced features.
local_offerTickets: Users can visit the website’s help page to create a ticket. The option to submit a ticket also appears alongside search results of help articles.