What is Salsa CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Salsa CRM offers a platform designed to assist non-profit organizations, providing a seamless experience with operational activities such as fundraising, donation management, online advocacy and much more. Users can leverage it to deepen donor relations, track and nurture staff efficiency, and accelerate fundraising efforts. Users can align offline and online inputs to work in sync with ongoing and upcoming campaigns.
It takes care of digital needs by maintaining an online presence for users and also integrates marketing automation and event registration. It also offers policy, development and communication for internal teams.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Salsa CRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Salsa CRM
- Unified Data: Salsa CRM aligns segmenting, targeting and reporting on one dashboard that makes it easier for the users to carry out their operations. It captures online and offline historical data, enabling users to track each supporter in the present, generate reports on past data and create structured plans for the future.
- Integrated Suite: The platform makes it easy for users to deliver better campaign results, allowing them to work hand-in-hand with the help of other suite functionalities. They can integrate their data with Salsa Engage to use Salesforce’s standard versions as well as its Nonprofit Success Pack.
- Supporter Growth: The software helps create modern list growth strategies via sign-up forms and petitions. Users can expand contact discoveries and drive donor engagement with the help of Facebook lead ads integration, P2P fundraising pages and marketing automation.
- Client Success Hub: Salsa CRM aligns the Scholars eLearning, Smart Start Fundraising and Online Advocacy programs along with a support center. Teams are able to accelerate growth by leveraging this technology to deliver results on donations received.
- Constituent Segmentation: List segmentation facilitates better data organization and tracking of donation history, frequency of giving, affiliations, age, event attendance and other relevant indicators. This information helps users optimize engagement strategies.
- Streamlined Fundraising: Users can integrate the system with other fundraising software to generate and deliver more value to donors. A rich template library of emails and forms streamline asset creation and help accelerate campaigns.
- Effective ROI: The software has initiated a growth of 75% in donor retention, a 35% increase in efficiency and 45% upscale in productivity of the teams. It also allows users to calculate and work on their ROI with a dedicated ROI calculator.
Salsa CRM has added value to over 10,000 nonprofit organizations across different niches such as animal and wildlife welfare, arts and culture, civil rights and social justice, community improvement, education, environmental issues, food and agriculture, health and medical, housing and shelter, human services, and youth development.
- Donor Management: The platform enables users to track donor contact data, relationships, interests, demographics and social media information. This helps with role-based restrictions, security and de-duplication of features that keep the system data clean.
- Digital Presence: This feature covers all the essentials of digital marketing from an NGO perspective such as marketing automation, email marketing, social media marketing, drag-and-drop sign up forms and marketing dashboard analytics. Users can manage and execute their marketing campaigns from one dashboard.
- Online Fundraising: It’s easy for donors and users to generate and maintain funds and records through online donation forms, automated gift acknowledgments, online event registration, secure payment processing and fundraising dashboard analytics.
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising: The software encourages donors to engage through custom event pages, personal and team fundraising pages, built-in fundraiser coaching and a free P2P mobile fundraiser app. Users can track analytics on a unified P2P dashboard.
- Data Insights: Users gain greater visibility into business performance with the ability to create, track and analyze reports that consist of key metrics and database information. This information, along with dashboard customization, helps them generate actionable insights for better inputs in a campaign.
These are the product limitations at the time of this writing, based on user reviews:
- It restricts email formatting options.
- Salsa CRM offers restricted integrations with system functionalities such as Sales Engage product apps or the credit card processor.
- The software functionality is complicated.
Salsa CRM Suite Support
The support team can be reached Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can write to [email protected] for assistance or concerns.
phonePhone: The support team can be reached at (866) 935-8281.
schoolTraining: Salsa CRM provides a knowledge base section that covers self-paced training with a number of resources to learn from. Articles, webinars, community education and product consulting services are available to help users solve their queries.
local_offerTickets: In case of technical support needs or a shortage of information in the knowledge base, users can raise a ticket on the website’s support section.
Salsa CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 210 reviews: