What is DonorPerfect?
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of DonorPerfect
- Efficient Data Management: Ensure seamless workflows by collecting constituent information, managing grants, memberships, campaigns and pledges, and attaching files such as correspondence, authorization forms, volunteer applications and valuation letters to records. Simplify data entry and control it with SmartScreens.
- Synchronized Payment Processing: Manage payments and data entry simultaneously by accepting in-person, over-the-phone and mobile app payments, and collecting online donations with integrated forms. Run monthly giving programs efficiently with secure payment information storage and automatic recurring gifts.
- Increased ROI: Enhance donation scope through online integrated forms for donations, surveys and ratings, sponsorship purchases, event registrations, and more.
- Improved Online Presence: Monitor traffic through Google Analytics, track conversion statistics, promote social media sharing, and offer discount codes and one-time gifts.
- Personalization: Create individual auto-responses, include videos or images, add logos, and customize URLs.
- Data Insights: Access real-time dashboard metrics, edit layouts and switch between modes for better data visibility. Choose from built-in reports, customize and schedule them using a report builder and access advanced analytics.
- Enhanced Donor Engagement: Retain donors by acknowledging gifts with personalized emails and letters, accessing upcoming and overdue tasks, emailing official PDF receipts and reminding them about upcoming pledge payments.
- Complete Event Management: Reduce administrative tasks, coordinate efforts and access insights like net and total event income and number of guests invited vs. attended to track event success. Integrated forms aid guest registration.
- Mobility: Process one-time and recurring gifts, accept payments quickly, analyze fundraising data using configurable reports, create and update records, and more while on the go. Connect with donors easily by accessing contact information, spotting them in nearby locations and viewing upcoming appointments.
- Email Marketing: Integration with Constant Contact ensures seamless communication and email marketing. Design, personalize and optimize emails using easy templates, update the system with automatic sync, report on campaigns and store unlimited history metrics. Phone, email and chat support is available from Constant Contact.
- Auction Management: Boost revenue via auctions, with tools for setting the bidding method and timeline, printing a catalog, and sending outbid text alerts. Track and combine donations, gather data from bid sheets, and manage guests and donations efficiently. Leaderboards help showcase sponsors and items and sell tickets.
- Automated Workflows: Save time on communications by automating task assignment, data updates, emails and staff alerts. Automation rules prompt different actions such as email notifications, field updates and pop-up messages. Also, create as many SmartActions and specific triggers as needed using custom filters.
- Account Integration: Manage financial statements, expenses and non-donor revenue using the installed or cloud-based features of QuickBooks. Capabilities include multiple account transactions, gift mapping to income and bank accounts, permission control, data file import, data customization and journal entries.
- Dynamic Screen: Reduce data clutter by organizing donor records with SmartScreens. Automated actions include renaming field prompts, setting custom tab orders, marking required fields, hiding sections and fields, and more. It’s also possible to configure triggers based on preferences.
- Crowdfunding: Run effective fundraising campaigns using templates, customizable key fields and progress measures. Quick setup, customizability, integration options and organization style controls help manage the entire process efficiently.
- Batch Entry 2.0: Optimize data entry and minimize mistakes by confirming batch validity before posting. Prebuilt templates, editing for codes and unlimited batches are supported.
- Screen Designer: Configure screens by creating required fields, and customizing and simplifying workflows. Capabilities include editing field names and positions, hiding fields from donor records, modifying the tab order of screens, and more.
- Constituent Tracking: Nurture relationships with donors via phone calls, reminders and events, and target them with specific messages. Gather contact details, primary and secondary addresses, photo, pledge detail and history. Check status as a major donor, monthly donor, and volunteer.
- Email and Letter Personalization Send branded gift receipts that are populated with selected donor and gift data. Syncing data with emails and letters ensures every communication is personalized.
- Donor Targeting and Filtering: Analyze campaign success rates and segment donor groups using filters. It’s possible to control user access, make mass updates to specific records, fine-tune search results, set alerts, display desired calculations in records and more.
- Integrations: Support growth goals via integrations and partnerships across industries such as finance, accounting, auctions, online fundraising, advocacy, volunteer management, e-commerce and more.
- Finding, sorting, viewing and editing a subset of records within the database isn’t possible.
- Can’t create formulas using IF/THEN terminology without creating multiple calculated fields that interact with each other.
- Pulling reports can take some trial and error.
- Parts of the interface are not very intuitive, increasing errors.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
DonorPerfect is a comprehensive fundraising solution, helping nonprofits nurture donor relationships and manage common tasks like donations and emails. The system is pretty easy to use and learn, and has a helpful support team. Users also note its robust reporting and customization features as central benefits. However, it suffers from certain technical glitches, and the email and duplicate management functionalities need improvement. Overall, it’s a good fit for nonprofits who’re in search of a robust donor management platform.
Based on 1015 reviews: