What is Replicon?
Industry Specialties: Professional Services
Replicon TimeBill is a project time tracking solution that organizes workflow and profitability. It manages resources, projects and clients. It is mobile-friendly, integratable with other applications and configurable to your individual business needs.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Replicon?
Key differentiators & advantages of Replicon
- Configurable: Configurability is enabled throughout the system to ensure it meets your business’s unique requirements. The system comes equipped with the tools to configure timesheets and invoices.
- Integration: Replicon TimeBill can integrate with other systems within the professional services industry. The solution can easily share data with CRM, accounting, ERP, HR, PM or other proprietary systems; this is supported by their pre-built connectors and integration services. For example, you can integrate the system with Salesforce or Xero and billing data can be integrated into your ERP.
- Mobile-Ready: Replicon TimeBill can integrate with other systems within the professional services industry. The solution can easily share data with CRM, accounting, ERP, HR, PM or other proprietary systems; this is supported by their pre-built connectors and integration services. For example, you can integrate the system with Salesforce or Xero and billing data can be integrated into your ERP.
- Holistic Client Management: The platform provides a centralized view of all projects and clients. You can use historical project information to negotiate your client contracts, manage permitted expenses and billing rates for each client. The system comes with an end-to-end client billing workflow that provides more visibility into client management.
- Forecasting: Several features within the platform have forecasting capabilities. Resource management allows you to analyze future resource needs and revenue management can generate revenue forecasts.
- Collaboration: You can coordinate delivery and finance teams using the collaborative platform within the system.
Replicon TimeBill has more than 7,800 global business customers. Customers include abas ERP, USDA and Blackbaud.
- Project Management: Advanced project tracking allows you to manage multi-level client projects, design budgets and define project goals to hit along the way. With this feature, you can track project progress, costs and revenue in real-time. Additionally, you can roll-up projects into programs to gain visibility into performance and profitability.
- Client Billing Management: Client billing management is an end-to-end solution for the client billing workflow. It can generate and manage billing rates and contracts in a configurable fashion. For example, you can set billing rates at project, client or role level to align with your contract requirements. Contract terms can be instantly converted into billable data with the powerful billing generator engine.
- Time Tracking: The time capture feature is intuitive and configurable. Users can design timesheets so they generate the information that your business needs. The timesheets are comment-enabled so supervisors and clients fully understand the context of time entries.
- Resource Management: Enhanced resource management provides visibility across the organization and streamlines resource allocation. The resource management feature is intuitive; you can use filters and toggle views to search for resources. You can assign resources to projects in seconds, as well as view resource utilization and forecasting data.
- Analytics and Reporting: The advanced analytics capabilities of the system allow users to configure reports to line up with your company’s reporting needs. Analytics provide visibility into real-time business metrics as well as client, project and resource data so you can make data-driven decisions.
- Revenue Management: Revenue management capabilities allow you to model revenue contracts, comply with industry standards (ASC 606 and IFRS 15) and generate revenue forecasts. Additionally, this feature coordinates revenue data with contracts, billing and WIP.
- Invoice Management: The invoicing engine can generate invoices based on contractual invoice periods and comes equipped with multi-currency support. The engine allows you to work with invoice data and apply invoice workflows as well as track overdue invoices. It comes with invoice templates so you can quickly configure invoices and share them with customers.
- Approval Management: Alerts and notifications ensure that approvals are done on time, and approval workflows are configurable to align with your business needs.
Replicon Suite SupportReplicon offers Standard support or Premium Plus support. Premium Plus support is available 24/7, and Standard support is available 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. The Standard plan charges for on-demand support training by the hour while the Premium Plus plan is unlimited. Live chat is available from their website.
phonePhone: Call 1-877-862-2519 for the North American support line.
schoolTraining: The Replicon website has a customer community where you can collaborate with other users for questions and tips. They also have product learning videos, which are quick “how-to” videos.
local_offerTickets: Customers may submit an online request for support on the contact support page of the Replicon website. You enter your contact information as well as a description of the issue, with a screenshot if you need it.