What is Security Solutions & Intrusion Prevention Systems?
Radware's family of security solutions and intrusion prevention systems provide integrated application and network security and security tool management for a best of breed, multi-layered security architecture. Our Attack Mitigation Systems (AMS) is the industry's first fully integrated IT security solution that protects application infrastructure in real time against network and application downtime, application vulnerability exploitation, malware spread, information theft, Web services attacks and Web defacement.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Security Solutions & Intrusion Prevention Systems?
Key differentiators & advantages of Security Solutions & Intrusion Prevention Systems
- DefensePipe is a cloud-based service to mitigate volumetric DDoS attacks and protect against Internet pipe saturation
- Radware DefensePro is a real-time network device that provides reliable DDoS/DoS attack prevention and protection for both networks and applications
- Radware's DefenseSSL is a module within Radware's Attack Mitigation System (AMS) that protects online businesses from SSL based-DDoS attacks
- Radware's AppWall is an advanced Web Application Firewall (WAF) securing Web applications and enabling PCI compliance
- Radware's solutions help companies become PCI DSS compliant in a cost-effective manner. The solutions are fully integrated into the existing infrastructure in the data center with nearly non-existent disruption to existing, non-PCI compliant projects
- Radware's client-side SSL sniffing solution, which consists of Content Inspection Director (CID) and AppXcel, allows fully addressing the aforementioned challenges