What is Salesforce Platform Mobile Services?
Rapidly build enterprise mobile apps connected to your customers' data with Salesforce Platform Mobile Services. Leverage the tools, frameworks and APIs you need to build apps for any device. Combine HTML5, native or hybrid apps with rich device features and your enterprise data to create engaging mobile apps.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Salesforce Platform Mobile Services?
Key differentiators & advantages of Salesforce Platform Mobile Services
- Instantly build and deploy mobile apps by adding custom functionality to the pre-built Chatter Mobile app from Salesforce.
- Our open-source suite of technologies includes everything you need to rapidly build engaging HTML5, hybrid, and native mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Keep enterprise data secure protecting it on mobile devices. Perform operations while offline and instantly sync with the cloud when you’re back online.
- Improve usability and adoption with single sign-on for users. Simplify administration through centralization and automation of user identity and access rights.
- Build location-aware mobile apps and enhance online business processes with geospatial data. Perform geospatial queries, like proximity-based searches.
- Make your mobile apps more engaging. Add social and collaboration features and leverage social graphs for instant collaboration.
- Visualize your business information by creating reports using your enterprise data. Analyze your business performance from anywhere.
- Create and enhance mobile apps, and implement business logic using a point-and-click declarative model, without needing code.
- Add business logic, such as rules, formulas, and approvals to your apps. Use logic to ensure data quality, improve usability, and automate processes.
- Store and share data securely in the cloud. Make it easy for social and mobile apps to access data and share it across your organization.
- Instantly access customer and enterprise data, and add advanced capabilities such as analytics and social sharing via comprehensive REST APIs.