What is PowerTerm Host Publisher?
PowerTerm Host Publisher, Ericom's middleware product for rejuvenation and integration, provides a simple and quick solution for extending legacy systems' capabilities for Web or wireless host access.With PowerTerm Host Publisher, you can open up your terminal emulation system to users unfamiliar with green screens, users who use the Web, and users on the road who are dependant on mobile and wireless devices for data input and access.Creating new functionality is an easy, seamless process, resulting in deployment time of days or weeks rather than months or years. With absolutely no changes to your back-end system, PowerTerm Host Publisher is the safe and powerful choice for rejuvenation and integration.
Benefits and Insights
Why use PowerTerm Host Publisher?
Key differentiators & advantages of PowerTerm Host Publisher
- Businesses can leverage their investment in host legacy systems since no changes are made to existing business logic and host applications.
- Organizations can re-purpose data from disparate legacy applications to create a unified e-business solution.
- Because PowerTerm Host Publisher integrates with industry standard development tools, training and operational costs are minimal.
- With PowerTerm Host Publisher corporations can choose to integrate only part of an application, business process, or module, which substantially reduces project time.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-access interfaces and tools can customize front ends that reflect the way users work on a range of devices, including wireless or handheld.