What is Deployment Manager?
Deployment Manager simplifies the process of deploying SQL Server and SQL Azure databases, together with IIS applications, to multiple environments. From one tool, you and your team can use Deployment Manager to create packages containing all the files needed to create and deploy your application and/or database. Deployment Manager stores your packages in a package feed.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Deployment Manager?
Key differentiators & advantages of Deployment Manager
- Deploy SQL Server and SQL Azure database releases together with IIS applications
- See which version of your software is running on each environment, from a central dashboard
- Speed up your deployment process
- Deploy to local, remote, and cloud-based services
- Use with or without continuous integration