What is DataMapper?
Data mapping and transformation are essential elements of many application integration projects. Integrated in the Mule Studio graphical design environment, DataMapper brings powerful data integration capabilities to Mule.-Reformat data between source and target applications-Transform data to a canonical representation-Map data to/from external standards (e.g., HL7) or partner data formats
Benefits and Insights
Why use DataMapper?
Key differentiators & advantages of DataMapper
- Simple yet powerful graphical data mapping and transformation-Integrated in the Mule Studio environment for seamless design of data integration and Flow orchestrations
- Support for commonly used data formats (e.g., XML, JSON, CSV, POJO, Excel)-Generate maps from schema or sample dataAdvanced features for developer productivity
- Filter input data to work in smaller subsets
- Preview capabilities to run and test maps in design-time
- Define complex rules using Xpath for advanced mapping requirement
- Advanced editor for initiating transformations using functions or source codePowerful runtime capabilities
- Lookup tables for modifying data at run-time without changing the mapping itself
- Powerful and sophisticated error-handling capabilities for tracking and responding to transformation errors
- High performance, scalable, and reliable data mapping