What is Comprehensive Penetration Testing Services?
Core's Comprehensive Penetration Testing services mimic an attacker seeking to access sensitive assets by exploiting security weaknesses existing across multiple systems. This service not only identifies individual vulnerabilities but also reveals how networks designed to support normal business operations can provide attackers with pathways to backend systems and data.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Comprehensive Penetration Testing Services?
Key differentiators & advantages of Comprehensive Penetration Testing Services
- The support of Core Security’s 15+ years of professional vulnerability research and commercial-grade exploit development, constantly updated as threats emerge.
- Comprehensive penetration testing capabilities addressing a wide range of threat vectors across network systems, endpoint systems, email users, web applications and wireless networks.
- Automation of traditionally mundane penetration testing work that adds repeatability and efficiency to the security testing process.
- The ability to manually fine-tune penetration tests to your specific requirements via an extensible Python-based scripting framework.
- Safe emulation of multi-staged threats to test both perimeter and internal defenses using privilege escalation and pivoting techniques to identify available routes to valuable systems and data.
- Actionable data in the form of detailed reports highlighting risks, including targeted systems, tests conducted, vulnerabilities exploited, and attack paths followed -- plus links to patches and other remediation data.
- The ability to illustrate testing results to both technical and nontechnical audiences via a wide range of customizable reports.