What is CA Workload Automation AE?
CA Workload Automation AE improves the availability of critical application workloads across the enterprise by dynamically responding to real time business events, mapping workload processes to service level agreements, ensuring continual monitoring and automating recovery. It enhances visibility and control by providing a single point of control for managing and visualizing a business process end-to-end across platforms.
Benefits and Insights
Why use CA Workload Automation AE?
Key differentiators & advantages of CA Workload Automation AE
- Dynamic workload placement across physical, virtual and cloud resources allows you to optimize infrastructure usage and increase business responsiveness. Out of the box integrations with leading business applications eliminate the need to create and manage custom scripts resulting in lower operating costs.
- Helps to reduce the cost and complexity of managing mission critical business application workloads across platforms
- Increases IT efficiency and allows staff to focus on higher-value activities
- Designed to ensure consistent and reliable service delivery
- Enhances business responsiveness through dynamic workload placement across physical, virtualized and cloud environments