What is Acuity Scheduling?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Acuity Scheduling is a software solution built for companies in all industries that deal with appointments. This solution allows your clients to book appointments online while ensuring they don’t conflict with the current schedule.
This system was designed to help maximize the number of appointments scheduled in a day while increasing the amount of attention that can be given to clients. Businesses can enable employees to spend less time dealing with scheduling and more time focusing on getting their work done.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Acuity Scheduling?
Key differentiators & advantages of Acuity Scheduling
- Book More Clients: Scheduling appointments over the phone or through email can get tricky and result in a lengthy back-and-forth, sometimes causing you to miss out on potential customers. Acuity Scheduling lets employees manage their schedule availability online, allowing clients to pick and choose a time that works best for them.
- Easy Sharing: This program lets users effortlessly share their calendars to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and email.
- Configurable: When implementing Acuity Scheduling, you’re able to adjust your system to match your company’s existing look and feel.
- Client Satisfaction: Because this system makes scheduling much more simple, it saves clients time as well. Clients can get through their appointments more quickly in turn.
- Organize Schedule: Clients can easily cancel and reschedule appointments on their own. They also receive automated reminders to help eliminate the number of no-shows.
- 24/7 Client Booking: Acuity Scheduling lets customers and clients book appointments anytime, anywhere with the click of a button.
- Security of Client Information: The solution keeps client information safe and secure, meeting HIPAA qualifications.
- Reduce Rescheduling: Scheduling and rescheduling appointments can be time-consuming and cause you to miss out on potential clients. Acuity Scheduling limits the number of reschedules by sending out reminders and allowing clients to change their appointment time themselves.
A variety of businesses use Acuity Scheduling to deal with client appointments, from barbershops and massage centers to healthcare organizations.
- Real-Time Availability: Your employees can update their availability from any time and place, giving clients a clear view of which appointment times are available and which aren’t.
- Self Booking: Any good scheduling software should allow clients to set their own appointments online. With Acuity Scheduling, clients can book appointments 24/7 with real-time availability to show them their options.
- Client Intake Forms: Once an appointment is booked, the program collects client information and puts it in one centralized location.
- Calendar Integration: Acuity Scheduling lets you easily integrate your schedule with other third-party calendars, such as iCal, Outlook and Google.
- Manage Schedule: Rather than worrying about schedule overlaps or availability issues, the system automatically manages the entire scheduling process and allows users to make changes easily if needed.
- Payment: Acuity Scheduling enables your business to accept payment and tips with ease through the use of Stripe, Square and PayPal.
Acuity Scheduling Suite Support
Acuity Scheduling provides customers with a knowledgeable support specialist every time — no outsourcing or overseas support from unqualified staff.
mail_outlineEmail: The program offers unlimited support via email for all customers, typically responding to every email within a few hours. Support availability is Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining: Customers can take training courses, attend private sessions or view live webinars online. Acuity Scheduling’s website provides a number of articles and frequently asked questions as well.