What is Accruent?
Industry Specialties: Serves corporate real estate, educational campuses, healthcare, retail and the public sector.
Accruent helps facility managers maintain, organize, optimize and manage their facilities. It can maintain assets, improve organizational efficiency and streamline workflows for optimal performance from all departments. It comes in tailored versions for its industry specialties such as vx Maintain for retail, 360 Facility for real estate, Connectiv for healthcare and FAMIS for education and the private sector.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Accruent?
Key differentiators & advantages of Accruent
- Assess Facility Conditions: Helps facility managers prioritize facility maintenance and building repairs. This includes automated work orders.
- Manage Contacts Securely: Contract management features track vendor activities, communications, orders, procurement and more.
- Centralize Data: Tenants can submit, view and review work requests in the same system technicians use to address them. All data is accessible on mobile devices through the app, providing collaboration and convenience.
- Increase Efficiency: A variety of optimization and management features combine to improve organizational efficiency. Utility management tracks usage so managers can better understand their facility’s consumption. Automated workflows reduce manual data entry and enhance productivity in multiple departments.
- Save Money: Leveraging technology to improve efficiency and optimize processes saves businesses money by cutting the fat from workflows. It also keeps facilities in top shape for as long as possible, improving ROI. Additionally, users can manage vendor contracts to hold partners accountable and verify billing accuracy.
- Mitigate Risk: Preventive maintenance plans and timely repair schedules keep facilities up to code and in compliance with regulations.
Industry ExpertiseAccruent specializes in education, corporate real estate, healthcare, the public sector and retail.
- Real-Time Reporting: Identifies and sorts facility issues according to user-specified factors such as region, type and responsibility to facilitate speedy corrective action.
- Comprehensive Dashboard: Generate reports and access data from a single comprehensive screen that consolidates information in an easy-to-use format.
- Key Control: Managers can regulate employee access to facility locations with a single source key.
- Maintenance Management: Automates the work order process, monitors maintenance activities, tracks work order completion, assigns labor and helps managers optimize facility maintenance.
- Space Planning: Reserve spaces, update information and track space usage to keep everyone using a space up-to-date on its availability.
- Integrations: Integrates smoothly with third-party applications for convenience and a seamless workflow.
Accruent Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users cannot email support directly and must access their account to submit a case.
phonePhone: Users do not call support directly and should log into their account to open a ticket.
schoolTraining: Accruent Professional Services offers training programs on an assortment of subjects, including product processes, implementation, systems orientation, administrative training, end-user interface, and more. There is also a portal of eLearning material available to registered users for self-guided training.
local_offerTickets: To submit a case, users should log in to their product-specific account and open a ticket. Users can submit or review cases, suggest product enhancements, vote on changes and interact with a user community.