What is RXNT?
Industry Specialties: Serves Medical industries
RXNT is a cloud-based healthcare solution provider, which was recognized on the annual Inc. Magazine’s list of America’s fastest growing private companies. It offers a full suite of capabilities such as practice management, health records, e-prescribing, patient engagement and billing for physicians and medical billing professionals.
It has been designed for time-starved medical professionals as it allows them to handle clinical and practice activities quickly and easily from the iOS and Android apps on mobile devices. The support team is US based and can be contacted via phone, email and online chat.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use RXNT?
Key differentiators & advantages of RXNT
- Cloud-Based Technology: Real-time data about patient health and prescription history can be accessed from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Product upgrades and maintenance updates happen seamlessly via the cloud.
- Agile and Responsive: As pioneers in the healthcare industry, it offers customized templates to fit practices of any size or specialty. It also keeps upgrading its solutions continuously.
- All-in Pricing: The all-in pricing includes set-up, training, regular upgrades and ongoing support at no additional cost.
- Affordable: Its solutions are affordable as one can choose a-la-carte with predictable pricing or choose the full suite of solutions for an integrated platform. Prices start as low as 65$ per month per provider.
- Seamlessly Integrated Systems: The entire practice can be run from a single solution, thus eliminating data discrepancies and toggling between systems.
- US-Based Customer Service: The customer service team is based out of Maryland and can be contacted via email, chat or phone call. To add to that, customers have access to online, interactive help guides and tools.
- Simple Claim Sending Option: The process to submit claims is very simple and e-scripts work well.
With products that can be tailored to health establishments of all sizes, RXNT has transmitted 52 million prescriptions and processed 201 million claims so far. Additionally, the US based customer service is quick and helpful.
- Faster Pay Processing: With features like automatic claim alerts, scrubbing, and claim submissions your business can streamline its financials and speeds up reimbursement.
- Increase Revenue: RXNT leverages claim tracking tools to cut down on resources and time spent on accounts receivables.
- Fewer Claim Denials: Quickly handle all of your denied claims with features that can track and identify them for faster resolutions.
- Prevent Billing Errors: Ensure that your claims aren't denied due to missed errors with claim scrubbing tools that detect any missteps in billing codes.
- Customizable Reports: RXNT makes displaying and analyzing data simple. The reports are comprehensive and configurable; they are also easy to edit.
- Improved Efficiency: Streamline office administration with claim status verification alerts and eligibility checks performed in real time.
- Better Manage Controlled Substances: RXNT’s e-prescribing solution is EPCS-certified by the DEA. Hence, with real-time access to patient medical history, healthcare providers get up-to-date information about previously prescribed medications.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- The program runs a little slow after a while.
- Doesn’t include functional medicine or integrative medicine
RXNT’s Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can contact email support at [email protected]
phonePhone: Call (800) 943-7968 Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-6 p.m. EST, Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining: Training is available over webinars, live training and documentation.