What is Nextech?
Industry Specialties: Medical (serves ophthalmology, plastic surgery, dermatology, orthopedics and medical spa practices)
Nextech enables specialty practices to automate and streamline administrative processes and workflows. It aims to drive productivity and revenue while abiding by compliance laws and enhancing the patient experience.
It offers several solutions, including EMR, practice management, revenue cycle management (RCM), patient engagement and compliance.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Nextech?
Key differentiators & advantages of Nextech
- Save Time: The drag and drop method used for scheduling minimizes time spent creating a schedule. Furthermore, the RCM module streamlines the billing process.
- Maximize Revenue: Providers have visibility across their entire practice with the analytics feature. Additionally, the RCM module speeds up the bill collection process, so the practice is paid quicker.E
- Improve the Patient Experience: Patients are able to confirm or cancel appointments via text message. Their provider is equipped with information such as wait time and test results before they walk into the exam room, which helps elevate the provider-patient interaction. The patient portal provides visibility and access to their health information.
- Optimize Administrative Tasks: A simple, automated scheduling and billing process saves time and prevents errors.
- Reduce Missed Appointments: Automated text message reminders minimize the number of missed appointments. Patients are able to cancel their appointment via text message if they are unable to attend.
- Improve Provider Performance: The scheduler allows you to accommodate the needs and personal schedule of all providers at all locations. Analytics deliver actionable insight through practice performance trends. Charting capabilities speed up the documentation process, allowing more focus on the patient to provider interactions.
- Ensure Compliance: The platforms follow HIPAA compliance laws and has a HIPAA-certified cloud datacenter. They are ONC Health IT certified as well as EMV and ICD-10 compliant.
Nextech has tailored solutions for several medical specialties: ophthalmology, plastic surgery, dermatology, orthopedics and medical spa. They serve more than 11,000 providers and 4,000 practices across these specialties.
- Scheduling Capabilities: The practice management system has multi-provider, multi-location and multi-resource scheduling capabilities. You can view and schedule all providers, procedure rooms, equipment or any combination of resources. You can set limits or warnings for multiple appointments for specific time slots or procedures.
- Appointment Tools: Also within the practice management system, you can move appointments by cut and paste, copy or drag and drop. Use the first available appointment finder to save time. Automated text messages remind patients of their appointments and ask for their confirmation or cancellation. Their response automatically updates the scheduler.
- Charting Capabilities: The EMR solution speeds up charting and simplifies the process with adaptive templates that are made specific to each different speciality. Users can review charts, notes and refill prescriptions from anywhere.
- Billing: The revenue cycle management solution streamlines claims management, patient access, and denials and appeals.
- Patient Portal: The patient portal is offered through the patient engagement solution. Patients are able to make payments as well as view medical history and insurance information.
- Analytics: You can access patient data such as demographics as well as practice performance trends. This provides a view of the overall health of your practice and opportunities to maximize profitability.
Nextech Suite Support
The Community Portal, which is for Nextech clients, provides a community forum and access to self-service training materials.
mail_outlineEmail: No support email is provided. However, users can visit the client support page of the Nextech website for options that will allow them to chat with support via a remote connection or download a direct messaging file to connect with a service agent.
phonePhone: Call 866.654.4396 Monday through Thursday, 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST and Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST. Support hours that are outside of regular business hours will be different depending on the product and plan chosen.
schoolTraining: Users can access educational webinars as well as product and support information via the Community Portal.