What is Modernizing Medicine?
Industry Specialties: Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngologists, Pain Management, Plastic Surgery, Urology
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Modernizing Medicine
- Gain a High-Level Overview of Your Practice: With ModMed BOOST, its practice management software, you can gain a clear view of your practice — the flow of patients, clinicians, instruments — and then capitalize on insights to optimize quality of care and revenue.
- Improve Patient Outcomes: Regardless of whether you’re using their EHR/EMR software, or any of ModMed’s digital tools, you can improve patient outcomes by streamlining their care, scheduling, charting and follow up.
- Generate Revenue and Save Money: By having the right tools, you can keep patients coming in through your doors, as well as cut overhead costs.
- Fewer Errors: Old and archaic documentation methods were slow and prone to errors. With digital tools like ModMed’s suite of EHR and EMR software, you’ll encounter fewer errors when entering information.
- Highly Specialized: ModMed provides tools for eight different practice specializations, which include dermatology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otolaryngologists, pain management, plastic surgery and urology.
- Rapid Deployment: Because the application is cloud-based, there’s little to no deployment downtime.
- Specialty Specific EHR/EMR: ModMed has robust EHR and EMR solutions that provide the standard suite of features like charting and portability, with some advanced features like specialty-specific EMRs and advanced medical coding.
- Cloud-Based Mobile Application: The mobile application is built on cloud technology, enabling clinicians to work from wherever they are. It gives providers access to medical records for use in-practice and also provides administrators with scheduling tools.
- ICD-10 Code Compliant: The application automatically suggests relevant ICD-10 codes based on your notations and charting data. It will then populate those codes into the bill for clinical review.
- Drawing Board: ModMed’s EHR and EMR solutions provide an integrated drawing board to help clinicians better localize treatment options.
- Interactive Anatomical Atlas: The medical atlas feature, integrated into the company’s EHR/EMR suites, provides clinicians a three-dimensional view of the patient, with expandable views and pinch, zoom and selection features.
- ModMed Boost Practice Management: ModMed Boost is the company’s practice management solution. It’s got everything that a practice management software might need: billing, front desk features, revenue management tools, digital check-in, built-in reporting tools, simple fee management and more.
- Analytics: With all of its apps, ModMed provides a robust analytics suite, enabling you to monitor practice health, response times and more. The company’s intelligence suite is optimized to provide administrative analytics, provider analytics and financial analytics, each with unique, function-specific features.
Modernizing Medicine Suite Support
Modernizing Medicine Reviews
The following reviews for Modernizing Medicine are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.