What is Meditab?
Industry Specialties: Serves medical industries
Meditab by IMS is a medical specialist tool built around charting, billing and scheduling. Tailored to fit 40 plus areas of medical specialization, it’s a deployment-flexible option for practitioners seeking the total package when it comes to patient experience and medical charting.
It is dually certified and meets the needs of federally qualified health centers and ambulatory practices. It has local professional implementation, training and support services.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Meditab
- Streamlines Workflows: Meditab is a multi-specialty software solution that optimizes financials, streamlines workflows and coordinates quality care.
- User-Friendly: With Meditab, it is easy to access patient data across all IMS platforms.
- Secure Channels: It is easy to communicate with Meditab’s secure channels.
- Quick Response: It allows physicians to respond quickly to charting and recording requests. It also allows for easy audits.
- Regulatory Changes: Meditab makes adapting to regulatory changes effortless.
- Data Exchange: Meditab enhances data security and exchange to give users peace of mind.
- Meet Certification Objectives: It enables medical practices to conform to Meaningful Use Phase 1&2 objectives.
- Cuts Down Transcription Costs: Meditab has auto-transcription for physicians, eliminating transcription costs.
- Mobile Device Access: Meditab EHR’s mobile app allows patients to schedule televisits on-the-go. Users can also benefit from an app available on smartwatches.
- Voice Recognition: Meditab leverages voice recognition technology to make note taking and record keeping even easier. Practitioners can spend more time on patient care than on compiling notes.
- Self-Service Portals: Patients can log in through a self-service portal that allows them to see their test data, make or change appointments and converse with providers.
- Inventory Management: Meditab helps practices maintain compliant, secure and organized inventory to ensure proper care and usage of equipment and products.
- CareProtocol: Its care protocol feature helps with clinical decision support.
- Flow Charts: It helps with creating and managing a clinical flow chart.
- Chronic Care Management: It supports chronic care management by providing pre-loaded templates.
- Referral Management: It supports patient-physician and physician-physician referrals.
- OrderPlus: E-prescribing can be done from within the dashboard. The dashboard also shows and integrates lab orders and results.
- Single Database: It has a single database for EHR and practice management, that helps avoid double-entry errors.