What is MedicsCloud Suite?
The Suite contains the MedicsCloud EHR and financial/operations features as a unified solution supporting mobility/engagement for patients/providers enhancing everyone’s experience. The EHR and the Medics PM are also available separately as needed.
The EHR is essentially click-free/hands-off being responsive to voice commands; transcribing reports also completes the record in one pass with our built-in Medics FlowText and almost any VR such as Dragon Medical One. Providers use their iPads/iPhones/Androids to transcribe from almost anywhere and transmit reports to referrers from their devices.
Picture-in-picture telemedicine is supported with patients using their devices, as is our portal which accommodates payments online, appointment scheduling, completing intake questionnaires in advance, and more. And, patients use their devices to access our self-registration kiosk on arrival.
There’s a nearly 100% success rate on first attempt HCFA/UB clearinghouse claims with a workers compensation/no-fault claims option and a case-specific patient attorney management feature.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of MedicsCloud Suite
- Obtain out-of-network alerts, verify eligibility, access the patient responsibility estimator and view copayments all during scheduling. Perform pre-appointment batch eligibility verifications again prior to appointments as a double check.
- Real-time claim tracking, edit/resubmit denials on-the-fly, reconcile EOBs almost instantaneously via ERAs.
- The multi-modality workflow/scheduler supports interactive, multi-lingual reminder texting.
- Financial/management analytics/key performance indicators (KPIs) are displayable in several formats / dashboards; virtually all are exportable to Excel.
- Handles purchasable products/inventory/non-medical services/sales tax calculations/ gift cards/coupons. Our built-in CRM tracks marketing/advertising campaigns.