What is hCue?
Industry Specialties: Serves Medical Industries
hCue is an offline and cloud-based integrated healthcare platform to manage medical records and doctor appointments. It streamlines and manages clinical workflows to boost the efficiency of clinics. It also has a Doctor Appointment family module, thus connecting patients and doctors. It manages doctor appointments, stores critical patient data and connects pharmacies, hospitals and laboratories.
The suite comprises EMR, EHR, Clinic Management and Pharmacy Management. It gives doctors an online profile to build their online brand. It integrates with hCue Payments to receive payments for appointments. Its pharmacy management division is AI driven and it helps keep inventory levels low and reduces working capital requirements.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use hCue?
Key differentiators & advantages of hCue
- Clinical Workflow Integration: Its modular design integrates seamlessly with hCue Clinical Management software for easier operations.
- Ease of Use: hCue makes it easy for patients to find and book doctor appointments. It is available on all platforms and sends appointment and medicine alerts through sms and email.
- Secure Data: hCue’s Practice Management software is HIPAA and ISO 27001 compliant. All patient data is secure and belongs to the medical practice.
- Customization: hCue’s customizations help with streamlining clinical workflows.
- Reports: It offers an analytics and reporting dashboard giving a smart view of the clinical workflow.
- GST Ready: hCue’s pharmacy management software is GST ready, shortening patient wait time. It has also been integrated with payment wallets and credit and debit cards.
hCue services 4000+ medical retailers and 10,000 doctors. It also averages 7 million transactions per month. It empowers small and medium size clinics and pharmacies to streamline patient and medical services. It helps capture and manage critical patient data. It accepts payments for appointments from UPI and mobile wallets.
- Online Appointment: It allows for online appointments for patients 24x7 through web and mobile. Payments are easily dispersed to doctors.
- Fully Integrated Clinic Management: The suite consists of appointment management and pharmacy management, and it works both online and offline.
- Dental Charting Consultation Module: The universal chart lets dentists specify the condition of each tooth, and it can be planned for each tooth, numbered according to children’s/adult’s requirements.
- Multi-location Management: Managing clinics in multiple locations becomes easy with the cloud-based dashboard.
- Analytics Dashboards and Reports: It offers intelligent dashboards with comprehensive activity reports. It shows total revenue, outstanding amounts, appointments, treatments and more.
- Medical Records Management: It has advanced templates which use machine learning and AI to record medical history.
mail_outlineEmail: Email [email protected] to reach the sales team and [email protected] to reach the support team.
phonePhone: Support can be reached at +91 9543279999. A form can be filled on the website to get a call back from hCue’s product specialist.