What is CureMD?
Industry Specialties: Medical
CureMD EHR handles a number of a healthcare facility’s administrative and clinical tasks, from appointment scheduling and patient documentation all the way through the billing and payment process. This cloud-based solution is suitable for a variety of healthcare organizations and specialties of all sizes.
Health facilities can easily access and update a patient’s medical information as well as automate repetitive, time-consuming tasks. All of this works to help a practice increase revenue while providing more quality health care.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use CureMD?
Key differentiators & advantages of CureMD
- Fewer Errors: By charting and documenting medical data electronically rather than by hand, there are in turn fewer mistakes caused by human error. The manual double-entry of data is prone to errors, while CureMD eliminates the worry of any legibility of handwriting issues which may lead to an incorrect diagnosis.
- More Accurate Treatment: CureMD EHR can keep track of a patient's entire medical history. With fewer documentation errors, diagnosis and treatment should become more accurate and effective the first time around.
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency: Rather than spending time digging up a patient's file, users can quickly and easily access a patient's information with one quick search. Combine this with fewer errors and more accurate treatment and your health organization is able to increase its daily traffic as well as the quality of health care.
- Security of Information: By storing medical information to CureMD EHR rather than physically in filing cabinets, users don’t run the risk of sensitive patient information being misplaced, destroyed or tampered with. Certain users can be assigned different access levels to assure nobody has access to information they don't need.
- Increased Communication: Both practitioners and patients can use CureMD EHR to communicate with one another. The two can view medical history and communicate with one another in real-time on their mobile devices.
- Stay Compliant: CureMD meets MIPS / MACRA criteria, is P4P / APM ready and meets HIPAA compliance standards. Staying compliant with modern standards and security practices means clinics can avoid fines and secure customer data.
- Advanced Specialties: The application is geared towards a number of medical specialties, and helps users stay agile (as well as compliant) in each one. Some compatible specialties include allergy, ambulatory surgery, behavioral health, cardiology, dermatology, emergency medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, house call, infectious disease, internal medicine, nephrology, neurology, ob/gyn, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, pain management, pediatrics, physical medicine, podiatry, primary care, psychiatry, pulmonary, rehabilitative medicine, rheumatology, sleep medicine, speech therapy, surgery, urology and vascular surgery.
CureMD serves a variety of clients in the medical industry, from small, specialty clinics to large hospitals with multiple departments.
- Enterprise Scheduling: Using color coding, CureMD EHR handles the entire scheduling process, matching up physicians and specialty equipment with the proper exam rooms at the correct times. Hospitals with multiple facilities can manage appointments and workflows automatically across every location. Waiting list management, automatic eligibility verification, family/group schedule, recurring appointments, chain scheduling and SMS/email notifications are also included in the app.
- Avalon EHR: The Avalon EHR app for iOS enables adding lab orders, diagnosis, physical exams, vitals, histories, complaints as well as prescription. This iPad EHR features a complete Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE) system with the ability to review, acknowledge, sign and assign lab results.
- Patient Portal: Patients can use their own devices to view lab results, set-up appointments, request prescription refills, view billing statements and make payments online. Additionally, patients can receive messages as well as reminders from their physicians.
- Workflow and Process Editor: CureMD EHR provides a configurable workflow and process editor that enables assembling component templates, data forms and knowledgebase to facilitate adaptation to the users' preferences, styles and priorities.
- Auto Note: CureMD EHR enables users to generate notes automatically through customizable templates. Auto Note composes sentences and paragraphs according to selections and entries.
- Outcome Analysis: The software enables aggregation of clinical outcomes and reports on compliance with national benchmarks and P4P standards.
- Integrated EKG Management System: Its Cardiology EHR has an integrated EKG Management System that digitizes EKG objects and attributes, which it stores directly in the EHR. It provides a consolidated patient record that contains the necessary data to be incorporated in notes and reports.
- Interoperability: Interoperability enables the exchange of information between stakeholders and allows connections to health information exchanges, pharmacies, payers, radiology/imaging services, cancer registries, patients, DICOM compliant imaging equipment and more.
- Electronic Prescription: CureMD EHR’s Electronic Prescribing service connects prescribers with pharmacies and provides a drug knowledge base, medication reconciliation, medication history from pharmacies, age and weight-based dose adjustment, process refill requests, controlled substance e-prescribing, real-time prescription eligibility, and formulary. It also provides access to prescription benefits, adverse reactions information, and recommended dosages. The tool connects to more than 40,000 pharmacies across the United States.
- Electronic Labs: The app provides lab interfacing that allows users to send orders and receive results electronically from most labs. It provides features such as trending and task assignment, comparing current and past results and provides alerts for abnormal results.
- Document Imaging: CureMD EHR facilitates capturing, scanning, and attaching paper charts, clinical images, photographs, x-rays, audio files and medical drawings directly to an electronic chart or through an integrated PACS system.
- Revenue Cycle Management: CureMD EHR provides financial and administrative capabilities that facilitate revenue cycle management. It converts medical services into cash reimbursements through claim preparation, same-day electronic claim submission, follow-up, electronic payment posting, problem list resolution, patient statement processing, appeals and collections management.
- Discrete Reportable Transcription: CureMD EHR provides overnight transcription service that populates dictations in pre-designated templates. It facilitates documentation cost reduction and allows transcription to come back into CureMD EHR as discrete clinical findings.
- Personalized Dashboards: The app combines all of its financial forecasting, tasks, trends and patterns into easy-to-use dashboards. These dashboards also accommodate user-defined KPIs.
- It does not provide a native mobile app for Android devices
- CureMD EHR does not have handwriting recognition
- The application is not available for dentists
CureMD EHR Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can email CureMD for basic information and instructions regarding the software as well as get help with troubleshooting or debugging.
phonePhone: Phone support is available on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. EST. Users can receive advice, assistance, troubleshooting and debugging.
schoolTraining: CureMD has a strong reputation for its easy implementation and ease of use. There are also webinars to stay up to date with new CureMD solutions as well as what they call “Curewiki” which provides immediate answers to common day to day questions. CureMD’s e-Learning portal offers training and support programs, and also provides access to a dedicated account manager who provides support — online, onsite and over the phone. Extended support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at the rate of $250 per two hours slots.
local_offerTickets: Using CureMD’s website, users can submit requests for online support. Once a request has been submitted, the next available support assistant will respond. Like telephone support, CureMD’s live chat operates Monday - Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. EST.
User Sentiment i
Based on 63 reviews: