What is ChartLogic?
Industry Specialties: Serves the medical industry
One of the first in its industry, ChartLogic EMR and EHR assists with digital charting and record keeping, as well as a bevy of other functions. Built with the patient and provider in mind, it's ideal for businesses of any size, and is priced in the lower-end of the electronic medical record pricing spectrum. It maintains ONC-ACB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services, as well as HIPAA compliance.
Some standout features of ChartLogic are its custom notes templates, dashboards, voice dictation, electronic prescribing, labs and much, much more. It also integrates with ChartLogic’s suite of medical software, like its practice management software, patient portal and revenue management technologies.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ChartLogic?
Key differentiators & advantages of ChartLogic
- Maintain Compliance: It maintains compliance with medical codes and patient privacy measures like HIPAA and ONC-ACB.
- Interoperability: Electronic medical records are built to be securely shared across practices and systems, and ChartLogic is no exception. The software creates records that are securely encrypted for clinicians, and are endlessly portable.
- Save Money: With one powerful EMR system, users can accomplish a variety of tasks without needing to branch out to additional software, like speech-to-text or documentation software.
- Retain Patients, Generate Additional Income: With efficient software, users can cut down on bottlenecks, and retain patients at their practice instead of having them search for other providers. Keeping patients coming back through a user’s doors means they can generate substantial revenue streams.
- Save Time: The software is lightweight, with small resource requirements. Users won’t have to deal with clunky software, and they won’t be slowed down by archaic input methods when they take advantage of ChartLogic’s PrecisionVoice technology.
Industry ExpertiseChartLogic was one of the first software companies in the medical charting software industry. Since 1994, ChartLogic has served a diverse medical population across a range of specialties. They also create products geared towards administrators, such as scheduling, billing and patient portals.
- Browser Agnostic: When delivered in the cloud, users can access the software across operating systems and browsers. In addition to being accessible, it’s also built with responsiveness in mind.
- Intuitive Dashboard: ChartLogic’s dashboard displays all relevant information in one screen through four key elements of the practice namely Physician ToDos, Patient Information, Active Care, and Schedule.
- Physician ToDos: This feature provides at-a-glance information for physicians in regards to their next tasks and action items.
- Managed IT: The company offers a total IT solution, with 24/7 help desk support, security monitoring, system evaluation, security audits, hardware configurations and more.
- E-Prescription: With E-Prescribe, a patient’s medication orders can be sent electronically to the pharmacy for processing, pick up, and if need be, adjustment. The system can also cross check a patient’s medical history to prevent any medication conflicts.
- Patient Information: All the information about the patient including their demographic details and history can be accessed from this section of the dashboard.
- CharLogic Labs: Its EHR’s labs enable providers to process lab orders, view results, create test groups for common tests and build reports in one centralized location. Furthermore, through integration with Change Healthcare’s Clinical Network, the ChartLogic Labs module connects providers to labs across the nation, eliminating labor intensive point-to-point interfaces and management issues.
- Voice Dictation: With PrecisionVoice technology, clinicians and administrators can take notes and compliment their workflows without ever having to touch pen, pencil or keyboard.
- Note and Template Builder: The note and template builder can fill a user’s documenting needs while being completely customizable and user-friendly.
- Data Share: ChartLogic facilitates complete data access for multiple locations.
- Patient Tracker: Patient tracking features let users know where a patient is in their treatment, how long they’ve been waiting and more.
- Referral Reply: Referral reply instantly sends letters for inbound and outbound patient referrals to other clinicians.
- Interoperability: ChartLogic EHR leverages AI-enabled applications such as voice dictation streamline workflows to improve interoperability. It has standard and custom API/HL7 interfaces that enable physicians to connect to other systems that are currently being used.
Some of the product limitations include:
- ChartLogic does not support viewing xml files.
- ChartLogic does not provide internal messaging.
- It can only send direct messages to recipients belonging to a EHNAC-DirectTrust DTAAP certified network.
PRODUCT NAME Suite Support
In addition to traditional support options such as email or phone, the company also offers live chat support, which is available Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. MST. A remote service option is also offered, where clients can connect with the remote services team and solve their issues directly.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can contact support at [email protected] Turnaround times are unknown.
phonePhone: Phone support is offered Monday through Friday, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., MST. Users can reach their support agents at (800) 838-5899.
schoolTraining: Though they offer no formal training option, ChartLogic offers a series of whitepapers, webinars and video tutorials on operating ChartLogic EHR.
local_offerTickets: There is no support ticketing available.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 57 reviews: