What is CareCloud Central?
Industry Specialties: Medical
CareCloud Central is software used by health organizations to track, manage and optimize financial as well as administrative processes. Medical practices of all sizes use this solution to manage their workflows and optimize the completion of daily tasks. It handles a variety of common and time-consuming tasks to save physicians time and money. By streamlining these operations, health facilities are able to increase their daily traffic while providing greater care and a better patient experience.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use CareCloud Central?
Key differentiators & advantages of CareCloud Central
- Streamline Workflow: CareCloud Central handles all the day-to-day tasks that take up so much of an office manager’s time, from appointment scheduling to charting and documenting.
- Increase Efficiency and Revenue: With better insight into patient care, more accurate diagnosis and treatment are soon to follow. Along with providing greater quality care, your physician can increase the number of patients seen each day, leading to increase profits as well as productivity and efficiency.
- Get Up and Running Fast: CareCloud’s professional services support team helps to ensure your implementation journey goes as quickly and smoothly as possible by getting users comfortable and up to speed with the software right away. Continuous support is available once the implementation process is completed.
- Reduce Denials and Errors: Handwriting and legibility mistakes are far less common when reporting electronically, and having accurate patient information from the start helps to provide the proper care. Additionally, coding errors that result in reimbursement denials or delays can be eliminated through the use of the claim management tool.
- Data Accessibility: Patient data such as demographics, financial information and more can be accessed effortlessly by physicians. As patient information is recorded to the software, that information is simultaneously saved and stored for future access.
- Optimize Decision Making: Analytics directed at your health organization’s financial and administrative performance can be used to help your physicians make the best decisions.
CareCloud has been serving healthcare professionals for the past 20 years, from small practices to larger medical groups. Specialties such as cardiology, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, urology and more use CareCloud Central to manage their practices’ operations.
- Comprehensive Scheduling: CareCloud Central lets you easily manage your practice’s schedule with a multi-view calendar as well as drag-and-drop online appointment scheduling. No matter the location, users can easily book and confirm appointments, while automated patient reminders are sent out to reduce no-shows.
- Insurance Verification: Users can easily pull up a patient’s insurance details, such as deductibles, copays and coinsurance, to prevent denials get paid quicker.
- Patient Management: Patient demographics, insurance details and account histories can be viewed and updated in real time. In a single spot, your physicians are given a clear picture of all patients.
- Financial Workflow: CareCloud Central automates financial tasks such as billing, claim submission and remittance. Coding and charge entries are simplified automatically while claims are scrubbed of any errors which may otherwise result in denials or delayed payments. Users can keep track of payments with a central remittance repository.
- Command Center: CareCloud’s practice scorecard lets you easily keep track of your practice’s performance, giving you greater control when it comes to results. With instant snapshots of your most important metrics (operational and financial), you can see how those metrics trend over time along with what’s causing them to do so.
- Health Analytics: Insightful analytics on your practice’s financial, administrative and clinical performance helps you to make informed decisions. You can view your staff’s productivity level to make sure you’re meeting Meaningful Use standards.
- Real-Time Reporting: While customizable charts and graphs display data in easily-interpretable templates, financial and clinical reports can be accessed at your fingertips.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- Doesn’t provide drill-down reporting functionality
- Doesn’t offer user-friendly billing services
- Users cannot switch from one app to another app
- Doesn’t let users create a task or to-do list
- Not compatible with Android devices (functionality is limited with tablets)
CareCloud Suite Support
CareCloud’s customer education and training portal, Campus, provides users with an online community of peers (providers, practice managers, etc.) where tips and tricks can be shared and questions can be answered. Campus also provides users with product release notes as well as Meaningful Use help guides.
phonePhone: Phone support is available between 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining: CareCloud offers three different levels for professional services, from a rapid implementation approach to a consultative perspective. Demos and live chat can also be accessed online. Case studies, as well as physician and patient insights, are offered on CareCloud’s website.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted through CareCloud’s online helpdesk. In addition to opening a new ticket, statuses of past support requests and any responses can be accessed.
Cost of Ownership for CareCloud Central
Subscription fee is based on a per user, per month rate, including an upfront cost for customization and support services
Automatic software upgrades are included with the subscription fee
|Maintenance Cost||Cost is included in the subscription fee|
|Installation/Implementation Cost||Set-up fees are included with the subscription cost|
|Customization Cost||Provides customizable plans with lowered prices for multiple users|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Cost will vary depending on the amount of data needed to be migrated as well as that data’s complexity|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Included with the subscription fee, month-to-month|
CareCloud Central Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 99 reviews: