What is AdvancedMD EHR?
Industry Specialties: Medical
AdvancedMD EHR is built to be cloud-based and integrated for advanced medical note-taking. It’s flexible, feature-packed and suitable for practices of any size or scope. It’s intended for use on-the-go, on tablets or phones, but can easily be installed on any desktop environment.
An organization utilizing it can increase practice traffic and generate more revenue without having to sacrifice the quality of care.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use AdvancedMD EHR?
Key differentiators & advantages of AdvancedMD EHR
- Patient-Centered: The application is built around serving the patient. From patient portals to customized medical plans, the product centers around providing the highest quality of care for groups of patients.
- Stay Agile: In the hands of care-providers, AdvancedMD EHR can quickly ingest and transfer volumes of patient and medical data across the system. The platform is built around simple yet versatile point-and-click interfaces, making it easy for doctors to navigate.
- Cut Costs: With a bevy of electronic tools and functions like e-prescribing and advanced workflow features, you can easily cut costs and ramp up efficiency.
- Compliance is Key: There are several regulations and legal guidelines involved with running a practice, and AdvancedMD EHR can handle all of them with ease. It maintains HIPAA, MACRA and MIPS compliance, monitors controlled substance prescriptions, and much more.
Since 1999, AdvancedMD has served more than 26,000 practitioners across 8,600 practices. The company was also ranked #1 in ambulatory EHR software for 2018. Some of their major customers include Florida Pro Health, Center For Balanced Health, Colorado Dermatology Institute and more.
- Mobile Focused, Cloud-Based: The product is built for mobile (but is desktop-ready), and delivered by the cloud, meaning you can save on implementation and maintenance costs.
- E-Prescribing: Doctors can quickly ship medication prescriptions across practices and pharmacies. This feature is also HIPAA, MACRA and MIPS compliant.
- Patient Portal: An advanced patient portal will allow patients to log in and manage their medical and health records from any device.
- Regulation Compliant: Compliant with HIPAA, MACRA and MIPS, the application will ensure your practice meets stringent compliance standards.
- Handwriting Recognition: Doctor handwriting can often be garbled or hard to understand. This software can read and translate some of the most difficult handwriting into text — especially useful for prescribing information.
- Physician Dashboard: A robust dashboard geared towards physicians makes it easy for prescribing doctors to pull up patient treatment history and medical information.
- Secure Document Exchange: This feature keeps patient information both secure and easily transferable. This can include patient health data, prescriptions and more.
Advanced EHR Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Though there’s no email support, users can chat with an agent at www.support.advancedmd.com. This option is available to both support tiers.
phonePhone: Users can call (888) 700-9060 for product support. Support is available during standard business hours only. Business hours are from 8 a.m to 8 p.m. EST. This option is available to AdvancedMD Professional and AdvancedMD Essential users.
schoolTraining: The company offers one-on-one training, certifications and more, starting at $150 per hour. There’s also a documentation library, e-guides, a video library and helpful blog posts.
local_offerTickets: Customers can submit support tickets via the interactive web portal. Advanced EHR aims for a response time of one business day. This option is available to both AdvancedMD Professional and AdvancedMD Essential users.
AdvancedMD EHR Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 375 reviews: