What is WRS Health?
Industry Specialties: Serves Medical Industries
WRS Health offers an integrated web-based solution for medical practices. It streamlines clinical, business and patient workflows, allowing doctors and other medical professionals to focus on patient care. It provides customized billing, transcription, bookkeeping and clinical compliance services.
It comes pre-loaded with templates for different medical specialties. Initial visits and follow-ups are enabled by content organization and workflow. It has a six-tier EHR content module that has disease templates and global visit templates. It has customizable electronic superbill with ICD/CPT codes for every discipline.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use WRS Health?
Key differentiators & advantages of WRS Health
- Billing: It analyzes the practice for RCM gaps and potential revenue opportunities. It also assigns a medical billing advisor, who is a specialty-specific medical billing expert to manage all billing functions.
- Transparency and Reporting: A medical billing advisor reviews the medical billing analysis and indexes it against performance benchmarks. It also gives recommendations for improvements.
- Marketing the Medical Practice: WRS also provides medical practice marketing services. It starts by analyzing the practice for professional goals, potential opportunities and weaknesses. It then develops a customized, professional medical marketing plan, creates branded encounter notes and websites.
- Regulatory Compliance: A trained account manager is assigned to oversee the compliance process, monitoring the practice for compliance with meaningful use requirements. The manager analyzes the practice for goals and performance gaps, sets up the program, and evaluates results regularly. Monthly audits are conducted to gauge the practice’s compliance, reducing risk of non-compliance and audit.
WRS Health’s expertise is in providing specialty based EHR software. It helps the practice grow by taking care not only of billing and scheduling but also of marketing and compliance. Its specialty-specific cloud-based EHR and Practice Management software makes it quite unique in its offerings.
- Intuitive Controls: It creates HPI templates that integrate seamlessly with EHR and workflow. For quick charting, data input methods such as free text, voice and digital pen can be used.
- Integrated Website and Patient Portal: You can set up alerts on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule. The patient portal lets you communicate securely with patients 24/7.
- Branded Physician Referrals: It has a referral management system that allows sending customized chart notes to the referring provider.
- Scheduling and Appointment Reminders: Its customizable schedule templates and appointment types help optimize patient registration and scheduling.
- Medical Management: It has an end-to-end e-prescribing EHR medication management solution. It makes checking pharmacy benefit status and prescribed medication history simple.
- Laboratory Connections, Order Tracking and Documentation: It has an order tracking system that monitors the status of lab orders, review results and sends them to the patient. It automatically documents all patient communication.
WRS Health Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email [email protected] for general queries, [email protected] for support and [email protected] for sales.
phonePhone: Call (866)977-4367 or (845)360-9898 for support and general queries.
WRS Health Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 83 reviews: