What is PracticeSuite?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
PracticeSuite is a fully integrated cloud-based tool that lets users provide end-to-end patient care, connect, collaborate, collect, be compliant, prevent cyberattacks and build credibility. It supports two-way messaging with patients and staff, pre-built templates for specialties and maintains audit trails. It also provides single-screen charting, concierge revenue cycle management and billing services. Users can access clinical documents from devices like laptops, tablets or phones. Its video chat tool is HIPAA compliant.
Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Mac OS, it is suitable for single physician and multi-specialty practices. It helps lower costs, improves operational efficiency and increases revenue.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use PracticeSuite?
Key differentiators & advantages of PracticeSuite
- Control Operations: Control daily financial operations with KPI and drill-down reporting that displays the entire business’s financial inflows and outflows with a click.
- Quick Setup: Sets up easily with no downloads, hardware or waiting period. Access billing features immediately after installation.
- Secure: Built in the cloud to let billing services and administrators access revenue management tools from any device at any time.
- Chat, Video and Phone Consulting: Interact with patients securely and remotely with PracticeSuite’s HIPAA-compliant video, phone and chat tools.
- Templates: Increase operational efficiency with pre-built templates for common use cases across specialties.
- Audit Trails: Lets users keep track of received messages, and import them to the EHR.
- Encourages Transparency: View billing and performance data at any time with real-time updates reflected in dashboards and reports.
- Get Paid: Helps practices get paid despite appeals, recoupment and denials.
PracticeSuite is used by over 57000 medical professionals across 155 billing and 65 EHR specialties. It supports more than 61 clinical specialties and 160 billing specialties. It is ONC certified Stage 3 EHR and lets physicians attest to Meaningful Use and other certifications.
- Financial Control: Keep track of and control finances with drill-down tools and KPI reporting.
- Appointment Reminders: Best practices and appointment reminders increase productivity and reduce no-shows. Patient responses are recorded directly into the system.
- Multi-Location Management: View, manage and upload reports from a single location and login.
- Reminders: Send automated messages according to doctor, location, appointment type and number of appointments.
- No-Show Engagement: Record patient responses in the system directly.
- Patient Recalls: Remind patients to schedule their next appointments by sending them service notes.
- Patient Chat: Message patients, answer their replies and talk to office staff seamlessly via SMS.
- Broadcast Messaging: Keep patients and staff informed of last-minute changes, emergencies and weather delays by location, appointment day, time and provider.
- It crashes often and can be buggy.
- Setting up patient cases and adding new insurance details is not easy to understand.
- It has a steep learning curve.
mail_outlineEmail: Email [email protected] for support.
phonePhone: Call +1-510-284-2425 for sales and +1-510-284-2424 for support.
schoolTraining: PracticeSuite has a host of articles and training videos available on its website that guide users through installing and using the tool.
local_offerTickets: Users can create a ticket by logging into the support portal.