What is PracticeAdmin?
Industry Specialties: Serves medical industries
PracticeAdmin provides healthcare providers and medical billers with a full range of cloud-based management and billing software solutions. It helps large and small practices manage and file medical claims efficiently. It also provides third-party billing and coding services.
Its billing module integrates with leading EHRs providing users with a powerful platform that coordinates patient data and claims between the platforms.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use PracticeAdmin?
Key differentiators & advantages of PracticeAdmin
- Simple Charge Entry: It has a simple claims entry tool that provides users with a digital trail that is audit-proof. Additionally, it is ICD-10 ready and has pre-built crosswalks, making users ready for a transition.
- Intuitive Dashboard: PracticeAdmin has an intuitive dashboard, which keeps track of patient data to maximize reimbursements.
- Database Warehousing: It has an insurance database that helps practices build a patient insurance list.
- Prior Authorizations: It tracks authorizations made earlier, and it helps practices reduce time spent by employees on the phone and fax.
- Streamlined Claims Submission: PracticeAdmin’s system transfers claims to insurance companies. Users can increase the level of acceptance of claims by up to 95% by digitizing the claims process and receiving alerts of claims errors before it goes out to a payer.
- Improved Claim Error Visibility: It scans claims for errors before they are submitted. Users can re-submit their claims without incurring any penalties. It also monitors all claims rejections.
- Manual Payment Posting: After users enter their patient responsibility fields, PracticeAdmin populates the adjustment and payments fields automatically.
PracticeAdmin offers solutions that help physicians and administrators improve their cash flow. It’s built for medical practices and billing companies with a focus on enhancing efficiency. It provides practice management, scheduling and billing solutions for medical practices of all sizes.
- ID Scanning: PracticeAdmin enables users to upload multiple drivers’ licenses and insurance cards, streamlining check-in.
- Patient Co-Pay: It makes it easy for front-office employees to set patients’ payments before a charge is entered.
- ERA Auto-Matching: It automatically matches color-coded electronic remittance advice (ERA) to transactions.
- Scrubs Claims: PracticeAdmin has audit tools to keep track of digital records, lowering liability. As users enter codes through electronic data interchange, users’ claims are continuously scrubbed.
- Insurance Verification: It verifies patients’ insurance eligibility during check-in.
- Claims Reporting: The dashboard generates 150 different types of activity reports to view and manage user claims.
- Patient Statements: It creates patient statements automatically. It permits users to set up billing guidelines and have pre-collection letters, statements and final notices mailed to patients.
Practice Admin Support
phonePhone: Call (678) 269-4780 for all kinds of inquiries.
schoolTraining: Contact (844) 269-4780 and choose Option 4 for training.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be created by filling out the contact form on their website.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 23 reviews: