What is McKesson Specialty Practice?
Industry Specialties: Serves medical industries
McKesson is a global leader in healthcare management solutions, healthcare technology, specialty care, retail pharmacy and community oncology. It partners with medical supply manufacturers and providers, pharmacies, governments and bio-medical companies to provide medical, surgical and pharmacological supplies. Beyond this, it helps community specialty practices increase profits, improve patient care and boost productivity.
It helps increase efficiency and improves patient care times. McKesson has invested over $1.5 billion in partnering with and acquiring physicians to give opportunities to the business to grow. It supports independent physicians, solo practices and medical practices.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use McKesson Specialty Practice?
Key differentiators & advantages of McKesson Specialty Practice
- Consultations and Support: A team of specialized consultants can customize the system to fit your business’s requirements.
- Stay Updated: It helps medical practices stay updated with developments and new regulations, making the practice adapt proactively.
- Specialty Practice Support: McKesson’s Specialty Practice Solutions are designed to handle oncology, rheumatology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology and neurology practices.
- Saves Money: McKesson Specialty Practice Solutions helps practices save money by providing accurate coding and billing features.
McKesson has over 10,000 community based special services providers in the US alone. They have managed their own specialty for 20+ years, which means that the solutions they deliver are tested. Consultants take the time to understand the practice and provide practical steps to help the practice grow.
- Revenue and Reimbursement Support: Billing and coding support, along with an organized specialty drug inventory, helps minimize errors and loss while providing accurate financials.
- Web-Based Ordering: It has tools and services that make specialty medications such as plasma derivatives, vaccines and biologics available the next day with ordering and tracking.
- Analytics: It has analytics tools to analyze data about quality initiatives, performance metrics and productivity measures according to industry and peer benchmarks.
- End-to-End Practice Management: The system connects directly with the US Oncology Network and Intrafusion provides features that focus on speeding up patient recovery while building strong relationships.
McKesson Specialty Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support options are not listed, and users should pursue other means of communication like phone support.
phonePhone: Support for the Specialty Practices Solution can be contacted at (888) 338-8445 at regular business hours.
schoolTraining: McKesson provides assistance with training and the implementation of its products.
local_offerTickets: Ticketing options are not available.