What is McKesson Specialty Practice?
McKesson Practice Plus™ is a complete electronic office solution that connects the clinical, billing and scheduling for multiple departments and locations to enhance workflow throughout the practice. Designed to support a high volume of variable transactions, McKesson Practice Plus has helped transform thousands of physician practices by driving productivity, saving staff time and improving reimbursement, cash flow and financial performance.
Benefits and Insights
Why use McKesson Specialty Practice?
Key differentiators & advantages of McKesson Specialty Practice
- A flexible, open architecture platform provides the flexibility to support more complicated workflows.
- Support for ICD-10 coding, which takes effect in October.
- A dedicated account manager who understands your practice is assigned to your account, helping ensure optimal performance.
- Training and services designed to help you prepare for the transition to ICD-10.
- Online worklists and collection tools help track payment activity, ensuring critical information doesn’t get overlooked.
- Hundreds of customizable reports, along with a report generator and dashboard, provide tools to help analyze and asses practice performance.