What is Harmony Medical?
Industry Specialties: Serves medical industries
Harmony Medical is a medical records software that physicians and administrators use to deliver patient care and receive compensation. It has an advanced interoperability module that is customizable to meet the practice’s unique needs. It is advanced, easy-to-use and provides data security.
It can be integrated with other medical suites or used in a standalone environment.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Harmony Medical?
Key differentiators & advantages of Harmony Medical
- Interoperability: It interfaces with other practice management software suites to give users flexibility when integrating with other solutions.
- Referral Letters: Referral letters can be issued instantly using this system.
- Superbills: It generates superbills automatically from the physician’s notes.
- Off-Site Access: It provides off-site access to patient data through devices with an internet connection.
- Hosting: Harmony Medical can be hosted on ASP, client-based and cloud-based servers.
- 24/7 Support: It has reliable staff who provide round the clock support to medical practices.
- Training: Harmony Medical provides in person, live and online training. It also has documentation for users.
Harmony Medical offers not only an EHR suite but also a practice management and revenue cycle management tools. It has tailored solutions for medical specialties such as cardiology, gastroenterology, OB/GYN, anesthesiology and dermatology among others for operational efficiency and better care.
- Interfaces: It digitally interfaces with labs, pharmacies and hospitals seamlessly.
- Error Detection: It detects errors automatically to improve patient care.
- Note Designs: It has customizable electronic physician note designs.
- Lab Integration: It supports HL7 lab results integration, which is offered in partnership with SureScripts.
- Prescriptions: It offers electronic prescription writing and prescriptions for controlled substances.
- Training: It offers a comprehensive training program for physicians and other administrative staff.
- ICD-10 and CPT Codes: It has customized ICD-10 and CPT coding to streamline billing processes. It also offers help with EM coding.
- Anatomical Images: Harmony Medical has anatomical images within the physician’s notes and provides electronic imaging results.
- Compliance: It is ONC, HIPAA and meaningful use — Stage 1, 2 and 3 compliant.
Harmony Medical Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email [email protected] for support.
phonePhone: Call Harmony Medical’s 24/7 support center at (443) 996-4000.
schoolTraining: Harmony Medical offers training support for physicians and support staff.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be created by filling out a contact form on the website.