What is ECLIPSE Practice Management Software?
ECLIPSE® is a practice management software used by over 7,000 Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Medical practices across the United States. ECLIPSE® has been the leader in chiropractic software technology since 1985 and has routinely topped multiple independent surveys by state associations in the past few years. Which is what you might expect from the company that created the “zero-in” user interface, invented case management, first integrated SOAP & billing, introduced the very first Windows software for healthcare providers, and developed Real Time Data Flow to eliminate competition for a patient's chart in your office.
Benefits and Insights
Why use ECLIPSE Practice Management Software?
Key differentiators & advantages of ECLIPSE Practice Management Software
- ECLIPSE® has been ICD-10 ready since January 2014 and is used by over 7,000 Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Medical practices across the United States. Practices range from single practitioner to multidisciplinary, multi-site practices with dozens of providers and 200+ networked computers that bill millions in revenue monthly.
- Multi-faceted documentation capabilities allow you to create SOAP, bundle it into a password protected PDF for any date range – along with other documentation – and submit it electronically as required with bills or email it to an attorney.
- HIPAA compliant KIOSK functions help keep staff efficient by allowing patients to enter PHI and subjective complaints. Accounting functions allow any third-party (e.g. HMO, PPO, Major Medical) coverage to be handled easily and – in most cases – automatically.
- Sales tax, late charges, inventory, etc., are all interactively handled and can be optionally included or excluded from claim forms by insurance carrier.
- Appointment scheduling along with email reminders, detailed sort & search criteria, fast service entry, electronic claims transmission & remittance with sophisticated error-checking, and split account/billing ledgers are just a few standard features.
- Custom forms allow you to automate standard payer documents such as HMO certification requests. And since every facet of ECLIPSE® was developed by our programming team, billing, scheduling, history, SOAP, document imaging, and other features all work together seamlessly.