What is CureMD?
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of CureMD
- With integrated and interoperable EMR software, CureMD EMR allows a physician practice to focus on health record management, and to explore how that promotes enhanced patient care. With models for medical billing services, practice management, and population health, as well as a patient portal, the CureMD EMR system with EHR software functionality also provides mobile functionality in order to help healthcare offices find new ways of capturing and presenting patient information.
- By being able to focus on trends and analytics, this web-based EMR solution helps doctors to understand more about the communities that they serve. Practice management EMR EHR tools help with productivity and reporting, while population health tools look at the kinds of best practices that are relevant to Accountable Care Organizations or meaningful use stage one or two.
- Get true business intelligence for medical records with this EMR software system that's designed to support doctors through an intuitive interface. Explore how CureMD EMR provides a practical tool for practice management, and helps to make clinical day-to-day operations more efficient. Consider the appointment booking tools, test reminder features, electronic faxing and insurance validation resources, and much more that this EMR vendor offers a busy doctor's office.
Typical cost structure for CureMD Practice Management:
|Maintenance Cost||Included in subscription cost|
|Installation/Implementation Cost||Included in subscription cost|
|Customization Cost||Will vary depending on the functional requirements added in the current module such as scheduling, document management, order sets, full training support, fee schedule management, dedicated account manager, performance reporting, etc.|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Cost will vary depending on amount and type of clinical data to be migrated from the legacy system, transformation of existing data for integration with new system, data back-up, availability of migration tools, data profiling, data cleansing to eliminate errors and audit trail of the migration process for accountability|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Cost is equivalent to monthly fees to be paid based on number of users, additional add-ons and type of plan purchased|
|Subscription Cost for CureMD Practice Management||
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||Cloud-based/SaaS|
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||Subscription-based|
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||No minimum commitment required for purchase|
|Custom Quote||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?||Available|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||No|
Some of the product limitations include:
- CureMD Practice Management is a cloud-based solution and does not offer on-premise installation
- Does not provide mobile access
- The solution is compatible with Internet Explorer only
- Lengthy implementation process, so the solution may take up to 4-6 weeks to be fully-functional
- User interface is not very intuitive
- Initial cost may shoot up when purchasing add-ons
AdvancedPM: Starting from $429/user/month
Kareo Billing: Starting from $75/user/month
athenaCollector: Starting from $199/user/month
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 59 reviews: