What is CentralReach?
Industry Specialties: Serves medical Industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of CentralReach
- Accurate Scheduling: Easily books appointments, matching clinical, staff and clinician availability and calendars for accurate scheduling.
- Billing Efficiently: Streamlines billing from start to finish, converting every appointment to a timesheet for easy invoicing, payroll and claim processing.
- Documentation of Clinical Data: Comes equipped with customizable forms to document clinical session summary and reports, and electronically collect patient’s signatures on the spot.
- Payroll Accuracy: Tracks worked hours and assigns pay rates to accurately manage and process payroll.
- Document Management: Manages and tracks all employee onboarding documentation, and keeps clinicians’ credentials up to date.
- Human Resources: Effectively manages employees and tracks time-off requests, benefits and distributed assets.
- Secure Communication: Helps healthcare professionals securely communicate with staff members and clients through an internal electronic mail system and chat messenger.
- Improve Client Experience: Enhances client-provider communication, giving clients access to an account to view their clinical records, schedule, invoices and more.
- Viewing Options for Appointments: Allows viewing of exactly what you need with integrated systems. Syncs clients and staff in one simple view tool.
- Integration with Payroll and Billing: Coded appointments make billing and claims an effortless process. Once an appointment is converted to a timesheet, the payroll and claims process has already begun.
- Data Collection and Reporting: Improve efficiency and grow the medical practice using CentralReach’s software before, during and after appointments.
- Code and Customize to Track and Grow: Customizable rate codes make payroll simple and seamless. Assign staff codes based on pay rate, performance and hours worked.
- Track Claims for Clients: Makes every stage of billing with the advanced system designed for AMA professionals. Matches each appointment with a specific authorization and billing codes, thus making generating claims very easy.
- It is unable to pull data in bulk from files.
- Sometimes it increases paperwork as targets have to be entered in steps.
- Reports don’t always include metadata.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
CentralReach provides a robust suite of business management tools that most users find useful for their practice. Its features support critical management tasks that help users organize and streamline their processes. Its scheduling feature is quite useful for a majority of the users. However, users have to go through many steps to get to the feature they want. It does not let users create notifications for documents about to expire. Users have to frequently readjust appointments as it doesn’t always save entered notes.
Based on 121 reviews: