What is CareCloud Central?
Industry Specialties: Medical
CareCloud Central is used by health organizations of all sizes to track, manage and optimize financial as well as administrative processes by streamlining operations. It helps manage workflows and optimize the completion of daily time-consuming tasks to save time and money. This leads to an increase in daily traffic, greater care and a better patient experience.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use CareCloud Central?
Key differentiators & advantages of CareCloud Central
- Streamline Workflow: Schedule appointments, chart and document with ease, and save time as CareCloud Central handles daily tasks.
- Increase Efficiency and Revenue: Provide greater quality of treatment with better insights into patient care for accurate diagnosis and treatment. Streamlined operations help increase daily visits, leading to higher profits.
- Get Up and Running Fast: Start using the platform quickly and help users get comfortable with the product via a smooth implementation process facilitated by CareCloud’s professional services support team. Continuous support is also available after implementation.
- Reduce Denials and Errors: Avoid handwriting and legibility mistakes or coding errors that result in reimbursement denials or delays. Report electronically and have accurate patient information for better care.
- Data Accessibility: Save patient data such as demographics, financial information and more simultaneously, making it accessible by physicians whenever needed.
- Optimize Decision Making: Analytics for financial and administrative performance can be used to help physicians make the best decisions.
CareCloud has been serving both small practices and larger medical groups for the past 20 years. It supports multiple specialties such as cardiology, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, urology and more.
- Comprehensive Scheduling: Manage scheduling with a multi-view calendar and drag-and-drop online appointment scheduling. Patients can easily book and confirm appointments. Automated patient reminders reduce no-shows.
- Insurance Verification: Access a patient’s insurance details, such as deductibles, copays and coinsurance, to prevent denials and get paid quicker.
- Patient Management: View and update patient demographics, insurance details and account histories in real time. Physicians get a clear picture of all patients in one place.
- Financial Workflow:
- Automate financial tasks such as billing, claim submission and remittance.
- Simplify coding and charge entries.
- Scrub claims any errors that may result in denials or delayed payments.
- Track payments with a central remittance repository.
- Command Center: Keep track of practice performance with a practice scorecard. See trending metrics and causes over time with instant snapshots of operational and financial data.
- Health Analytics: Provides insightful analytics on financial, administrative and clinical performance to support informed decisions. View staff productivity levels to ensure everyone is meeting Meaningful Use standards.
- Real-Time Reporting: Customizable charts and graphs display data in easy-to-understand templates, and financial and clinical reports can be accessed conveniently.
- No drill-down reporting.
- Doesn’t offer user-friendly billing services.
- Can’t switch from one app to another.
- No ability to create a task or to-do list.
- Not compatible with Android devices and has limited tablet functionality.
Some of the product limitations based on user feedback at the time of this review:
mail_outlineEmail: No info available, but live chat is available online.
phonePhone: 1-866-931-3832, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining: CareCloud offers three different levels for professional services, from a rapid implementation approach to a consultative perspective. A customer education and training portal provides users with an online community of peers (providers, practice managers) for sharing tips and tricks and getting questions answered. It also provides product release notes and Meaningful Use help guides. Case studies, physician and patient insights also available on the website.
local_offerTickets: Not available.
Cost of Ownership
Subscription fee is based on a per user, per month rate, including an upfront cost for customization and support services
Automatic software upgrades are included with the subscription fee
|Maintenance Cost||Cost is included in the subscription fee|
|Installation/Implementation Cost||Set-up fees are included with the subscription cost|
|Customization Cost||Provides customizable plans with lowered prices for multiple users|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Cost will vary depending on the amount of data needed to be migrated as well as that data’s complexity|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Included with the subscription fee, month-to-month|
CareCloud Central Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 102 reviews: