What is SharpSpring?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
SharpSpring touts itself as a simple, affordable marketing platform that automates various functions such as landing page creation and segmented email campaigns.
Equipped with a number of standard and unique features, it offers marketing professionals variety and agility in their workflows.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use SharpSpring?
Key differentiators & advantages of SharpSpring
- Drive More Leads: Marketing automation has proved time and time again to drive more leads down the sales funnel.
- Convert Leads to Sales: It allows users to nurture leads and then convert them into sales, generating a high ROI.
- Optimize Spending: Automation software can do the work of an entire marketing team, saving users money and reducing overhead costs.
- Prove Value: It allows users to generate comprehensive, lead-to-revenue reports.
SharpSpring serves a number of customers across a variety of industries, including PlanStartGrow, Advice Local, Bright Dials, Ocreative and more.
- Behavior-Based Email: Using “after-the-click” tracking, users can put an end to email blasting and better attribute and score leads.
- Campaign Tracking: Campaign tracking features such as lead scoring and analytics let users see the progress and payoff of their marketing efforts.
- Dynamic Landing Page: Landing pages can be uniquely tailored to the user’s interests and preferences, all without ever having to touch a line of code.
- Blog Builder: Blog builder users can quickly and efficiently deploy blog posts, complete with RSS feeds, post scheduling and built-in social widgets.
- Built-in and Third-Party CRM: It is capable of storing customer information by itself or integrating with a third-party CRM.
- Connected to Third-Party Apps: The ability to connect to third-party apps and APIs is built into the application.
- Analytics: The software contains built-in analytics features, such as interactive dashboards and rich reporting tools. This data can be used to help drive decisions from the top down.
SharpSpring Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users cannot email support at this time.
phonePhone: Phone support is available to all customers Monday – Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Users should call 1-888-428-9605 and select option one.
schoolTraining: SharpSpring does not offer training or certifications at this time.
local_offerTickets: Users can log a support ticket by signing into SharpSpring, opening up SpringBoard, and selecting “Get Support” to log a support ticket.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 1663 reviews: