What is SalesOptimize?
SalesOptimize is a B2B search engine tool specific to eCommerce, that takes the hard work out of sales prospecting. If you have product or service that you want to sell into online shops, we can help you find your future customers.
Benefits and Insights
Why use SalesOptimize?
Key differentiators & advantages of SalesOptimize
- Improve Revenue and Sales Efficiency
- Choose from over 1.7 million online stores and fill your pipeline with thousands of qualified sales leads
- Review each sales lead in advance before purchasing
- Select your leads based on eCommerce shopping cart technology, shipping companies, payment processors, marketing automation companies, etc.
- Sell to bigger Internet retailers using our merchant scoring algorithm
- Spend less time prospecting and qualifying sales leads. We source the Internet retailers so you don’t have to
- Reduce your sales cycle time with our detailed company information that equips you with the knowledge to sell to bigger eCommerce sites
- Competitor Analysis
- Filter by the name of your competitors to see a list of their customers
- Find out which merchants are using particular shipping companies, payment processors, marketing automation tools, eCommerce platforms, etc. Our web-crawler scans the Internet on a regular basis, adding and enriching new and existing online stores to our database each month
- In Depth Target-Market Analysis
- SalesOptimize allows you to size your market opportunity and drill down to a list of potential customers. You can export as sales leads straight to your Salesforce or Close.io CRM software
- If you are a payment processor, filter your search based on business country, merchant size, and eCommerce technology platform to find out which websites could benefit from your payment processing or gateway service
- If you are an ICT company specialising in areas such as fraud prevention, cart abandonment, or other website development services, you can filter your search based on business country, merchant size and technology platform to find new websites that want to hear about your solution
- If you are a shipping company, refine your search by country and merchant size, to find out which Internet retailers are shipping internationally, and who they ship with