What is Sugar Market?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Sugar Market
- Make Your Website Easier to Discover: Sugar Market provides a built-in SEO audit tool to help you understand how your website ranks on search based on critical factors. You can compare rankings to competitors and generate an actionable checklist of recommendations.
- Reduce Coding Headaches: The solution is highly intuitive. Drag-and-drop features, prebuilt templates and building tools allow users to create marketing campaigns without the hassle of coding.
- Easily Build Landing Pages and Forms: You can create custom landing pages, microsites and forms using a variety of tools including preset templates, a drag-and-drop builder or a code-your-own approach. The prebuilt tools incorporate industry best practices like responsive design for mobile experiences and GDPR-compliant options.
- Nurture Leads With Targeted Messages: The nurture campaign builder is a visual design tool that allows you to set up automated emails. This enables you to serve relevant content based on different rules ranging from demographic information and web activity to lead score and more — all throughout the buyer’s journey.
- Visualize Results: Sugar Market includes a powerful analytics suite standard with every license. The product gives users the freedom to generate custom dashboards and other templates for sharing and re-purposing. It’s built to be used by marketers of any level, and plays nicely with the system’s targeted messaging features.
- Track the Buyer’s Journey: Sugar Market tracks prospect engagement across channels and records it in a buyer journey view to provide actionable intelligence about the prospect. If the prospect details exist in the contact database, the software helps capture all their digital engagement.
- Reach Your Customers Across Channels: Sugar Market offers an effective drag-and-drop tool and an HTML coding environment to help create mobile-responsive emails and templates. Users can utilize single or multi-variant A/B testing and built-in spam diagnostics capabilities to ensure emails get delivered to inboxes.
- Lead Scoring: Sugar Market allows users to assign scores to leads based on actions taken by leads. You can use customizable templates, prebuilt scoring models or user-defined scoring rules to include firmographic and demographic information, purchase details, intent and more. It allows for unlimited scoring profiles and indefinite scoring timeframes.
- Event Management: This feature facilitates the creation, management and tracking of event attendees, both online and offline. It helps to sync registration data with the CRM, deploy automated event nurture campaigns, manage multi-session events, promote via social networks and analyze impact on ROI.
- Native CRM Integrations: The solution natively integrates with many popular CRMs, including Sugar Sell, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Infor CRM, Sage, Oracle NetSuite and Bullhorn to support real-time syncs and custom fields. It aligns sales and marketing to give visibility into all lead information and activities.
- Robust Dashboards: Interactive dashboards enable marketers to source data from various marketing initiatives and build interactive charts. They include filters to refine and create new views.
- Social Tracking: The system offers tools to manage multiple social profiles in one place, schedule and share social posts, and measure results. Any social interaction with prospects get tracked through the buyer’s journey on the contact or lead record, and employees’ social performance can be tracked via the employee leaderboard.
- Surveys: With this solution, you can create custom survey questions in check box, list, slider or ratings formats. These surveys can then be embedded within forms or landing pages to capture insights and track results.
- Ad Campaigns: Sugar Market integrates with Google Ads to manage and run paid search ads campaigns. It provides simplified account setup, ad creation, automated optimizations, bidding and performance reporting. Sugar’s AI-powered bidding algorithm constantly monitors and adjust bids for optimal conversion rates.
Sugar Market Suite SupportIn addition to the services below, users can browse the knowledgebase for articles that cover everything from reports to workflows, or they can turn to the SugarCRM community for help with questions. Users can purchase extended support for additional services, including assistance for those who decide to run the system past the end-of-life date.
Users who purchase a license through a partner need to contact the partner for any support requests.
Based on 11 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for Marketing Automation Software
When we saw the tight integration Sugar Market and Sugar Sell had, transitioning to Sugar Market was a no-brainer for us.
Publications10 Reasons Why Companies Adopt Marketing Automation
Sugar Market Reviews
The following reviews for Sugar Market are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.
A note from SugarCRM Inc
SugarCRM is a customer experience (CX) solutions leader that makes running your mid-market and enterprise business easy, creating customers for life. We do it with our three key pillars:
No-Touch Information Management
Sugar automatically captures mission-critical customer information from email, voice, text and other applications-augmented with 3rd party data, AI-based predictive insights, and next best action guidance. You get the information you need, when you need it.
Time-Aware CX Platform
A complete view of your data, both historical and forward-looking, is only available with our time-aware CX platform. It records, stores and makes available all information needed to intelligently forecast the future for your business.
Continuous Cloud Innovation
We use the most advanced cloud technology available. Our SaaS solutions are built on a truly global infrastructure that sets the pace for new and emerging technologies.
To learn more visit https://www.sugarcrm.com or follow @SugarCRM.