What is Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
Salesforce Marketing Cloud offers B2C and B2B cross channel marketing to a large number of industries. Available as a standalone or as a part of the Salesforce Customer 360 suite, it’s easy to plug into a larger ecosystem as required. Digital marketing, advertising, email marketing, social media marketing and customer engagement are among its many features.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
Key differentiators & advantages of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Fit to Needs: Create and customize views, page layouts, fields and filters. Personalize mobile apps with custom menus, navigation bars, color schemes, branding and more.
- Easily Share Data: Find new audiences and create partnerships using Data Studio. Manage data rights and monetize by exposing audiences to marketers.
- Access Anywhere: Get data on the go with native mobile apps for Android and iOS. Visualize, track, and manage customer experiences in real time.
- Optimize Mobile Marketing: Create geofenced messages to automatically send coupons or promotions to customers in a targeted area. Deliver closer proximity messages using Bluetooth low-energy beacon devices.
- Do More With Apps: Access both free and paid apps with AppExchange to extend and enhance all the features offered.
- Streamline Tasks: Execute complex marketing and data management activities with simple or multi-step automation. Automation Studio includes an overview page for automation status and error information to enable quick recovery.
Assists all major industries, including media, government, manufacturing, travel and hospitality, wealth management and more.
- Audience Management: Utilizes data, machine learning and AI to provide deep insights into customer behavior and deliver personalized, relevant messages.
- Customer Engagement: Capture, unify, segment and act on customer data across multiple teams, devices and systems. Also, manage dashboards and safe provisioning measures, as well as optimize live campaigns based on data.
- Email Marketing: Engage audiences with marketing campaigns using tools such as:
- Drag-and drop segmentation and built-in intelligence.
- Test messages and automated emails with delivery schedules.
- Campaign targeting to reach any number of customers.
- Mobile Marketing: Automate and customize mobile campaigns seamlessly. Includes:
- Personalized messaging based on preferences and time-sensitivity.
- Geofenced messages for promotions.
- Mobile reports on the app.
- Alignment of mobile campaigns with other marketing channels.
- Social Media Marketing: Manage and monitor content and conversations across social media platforms for insights. Machine learning and photo recognition drive marketing strategies and customizable dashboards help keep up with trends.
- Datorama: Use one marketing dashboard of cross-channel analytics and built-in reporting for ROI, speed and growth. Gain insights from advertising efforts, events, email, social media channels, a website and a CRM database.
- Pardot: Automates B2B marketing for connections and targeted sales pitches. Segmentation aids marketing tasks and email paths personalize the customer experience.
- Google Marketing Platform: Access advanced marketing solutions with powerful tools for identifying insights. Conduct deep analysis of user engagement with content and boost marketing performance.
- Advertising Studio: Gain new prospects like current high-value customers and reconnect with old customers. Coordinate advertising with email for more purchase intent and optimize spending by controlling advertising to current customers.
- Data Studio: Find new audiences with advanced discovery tools, integrate into over 200 channels and create new partnerships with premium data providers.
- Interaction Studio: Drive customer engagement by visualizing, tracking and managing customer experiences in real time. Control message frequency and connect online and offline interactions.
User feedback at the time of this review indicates that some of the product limitations include:
- Knowledge articles lag behind each release.
- Less cost-effective for smaller organizations.
- Unresponsive customer service.
- Doesn’t permit users to have multiple roles.
A Help Portal offers product support and training.
mail_outlineEmail: Not specified. Live chat option available.
phonePhone: Not specified.
schoolTraining: Post questions in the community and access a resource center, blogs, podcasts, webinars and more on the website.
local_offerTickets: Create a case on the Contact Support page.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 1950 reviews: