What is Pardot?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Pardot is a tool from the award-winning company SalesForce. Pardot comes with a powerful set of features to help achieve alignment and meet KPI goals. The software comes equipped with automation features like lead management, automated email, analytics, landing page generation, lead generation and more. Insights generated by AI help augment the user experience with robust data and performance checks.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Pardot?
Key differentiators & advantages of Pardot
- Generate Leads: Pardot comes equipped with a handful of tools that are geared towards keeping pipelines fully stocked with leads — automation, smart forms, landing pages and more.
- Streamline your Lead Management: The product enables users to find the right leads and deliver targeted messaging to them.
- Sales Alignment: With engaging campaigns, CRM integration and real-time alerts, Pardot unifies the efforts of marketing and sales teams.
- ROI Reporting: Offers a way for marketing and sales professionals to see how customers move through the sales funnel.
- Lifecycle Reporting: Discover insights quickly with campaign health metrics and then make adjustments on-the-fly.
- Improve Marketing Performance: Discover insights quickly with campaign health metrics and then make adjustments on-the-fly.
- Visualize Campaigns: Campaigns are presented visually with Pardot, making it easy to see where intervention might be needed, or how customers travel through the sales funnel.
Voted the most innovative company in 2017 by Forbes magazine, SalesForce is a major player in the digital marketing industry. They serve a variety of customers across all industries. Notable clients include VMWare, Amazon, Ticketmaster, Stanley Black and Decker and more.
- Campaign Visualizer: The campaign visualizer shows user’s campaigns in a high-level overview. Marketing and sales teams can track their efforts and customers as they move through the sales funnel.
- Dynamic Content: By using data to personalize the experience, customers can be served dynamic and useful content that is specifically tailored to their needs, wants, and interests.
- Landing Page Builder: Pardot comes loaded with standard, easy-to-use templates that can be endlessly customized in order to better serve customers and grow lead counts.
- Smart Forms: Profiling that lets users collect information at every interaction, enriching data pools. The form builder is a simple, easy-to-use drag and drop tool.
- Organic and Paid Search Tools: Integrate with Google AdWords to determine ROI and then analyze keywords to improve performance.
- Social Posting: Track prospects and leads in social platforms as well as schedule posts for optimal times to deliver the greatest impact.
- Intuitive Email Builder: The email builder is simple to use, yet powerful, and can be attached to any number of automated tools and tracking measures.
- Pardot Einstein: Pardot Einstein provides campaign scores, insights and lead scoring.
- The cloud-based/SaaS solution involves a complex implementation process
- Pardot does not offer robust reporting capabilities
- The solution does not provide a way to roll up the data to gather insights or report on it
- The product provides training resources which are old and not updated for the current UI
- API Access and A/B Testing functionality, which is available only for PRO users paying $2,000 per month
Salesforce offers numerous support options for Pardot and other products. Support is divided into two user types: Salesforce users and Marketing Cloud users. From there, Salesforce support is segmented into different user categories — premiere and standard customers.
mail_outlineEmail: Salesforce does not offer any email support to customers.
phonePhone: Customers of all levels can call Salesforce 24/7 at 1 (800) 667-6389. Level one (critical issue) support is available only to premiere and standard customers. Premiere customers have access to 24/7 support, whereas standard customers can only call during business hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
schoolTraining: SalesForce offers numerous training options, ranging from self-taught e-learning courses to certification courses as well as webinars. Training is available to all subscription levels.
local_offerTickets: To submit a ticket, users should log in to their SalesForce account in order to submit a ticket. However, users without Salesforce accounts can submit tickets as well via an online form. The ticketing system is divided into four levels of severity, with level one severity being the most severe. Level one is not user selectable and is assigned by the SalesForce technicians.
Cost of Ownership
|Customization Cost||Cost may vary depending on the type of functional requirements being added as an add-on or the type of plan being selected out of Standard, Ultimate, and Pro|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Cost may vary depending on the current software, amount of data to be migrated, complexity of the data fields, level of automation and data migration tools to be utilized for transfer of data from the old to the new software|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Cost is equivalent to the recurring monthly subscription fee to be paid on a yearly basis, customization cost, data migration cost plus training cost|
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product