What is iContact?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
iContact, formerly known as Outmarket, is an email automation and marketing tool geared towards small and medium-sized businesses running Windows, MacOS and Linux.
IContact offers several standard features, with a distinct focus on email automation features and easy-to-use technology. The software also comes bundled with a handful of unique functions such as A/B testing and a free email lookbook, which helps it stand out from industry competitors.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use iContact?
Key differentiators & advantages of iContact
- Automate Funnels: With automation software, users can streamline all levels of the marketing funnel, taking the work of a whole marketing team and automating it.
- Manage Subscribers: Users can easily access and manage their contacts list, facilitating healthy relationships with the right leads.
- Boost Sales: With segmentation tools and additional targeting features, users can nurture leads and pass them along to sales with included CRM integrations.
- Unlimited Users: New users can be on-boarded at no additional cost. There is no limit on the number of users that can be added.
iContact serves all industries with its marketing software, not just the IT sector. The system is used in the nonprofit, tourism, ecommerce, finance and real estate industries. Major clients include the Council for Entrepreneurial Development, The Open Space Council, The Apartment Service and more.
- Easy Email Builder: A no-code interface is included, making it easy for users to build effective emails without any programming experience.
- Set It and Forget It Email: The program is capable of running without user intervention, delivering emails on time and accurately.
- Scalable Templates: Templates are built to be delivered efficiently, effectively and to display correctly on mobile or desktop platforms.
- Build Time-Based Campaigns in Minutes: By utilizing the software’s multiple email templates and building platform, users can easily create and map out time-based campaigns in a short amount of time.
- A/B Testing: Users can test content performance and customer reception by splitting their email campaigns into groups.
- Email Lookbook: Users can select from 55 pre-built email designs that have been proven to generate high ROI. This feature is included for free to users.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- iContact Pro Select doesn’t provide complimentary unlimited storage for storing images
- Doesn’t directly integrate with many cloud-based applications, such as CRMs, online forms and lead generation tools
- The solution allows a limited number of integrations via Zapier
- The solution offers limited capability in terms of building forms for reviews and doesn’t allow customization of forms
- iContact Pro Select doesn’t support advanced tagging or segmentation functionality
iContact Suite Support
There are two tiers of support available from iContact, Regular and Pro. Pro users get all of the benefits of Regular users, as well as additional features such as email support.
mail_outlineEmail: IContact Pro users can utilize email support by contacting [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone support is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST for Regular users. Clients with this plan should call (877) 968-3996 for assistance. IContact Pro users can call Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. Pro users can call (877) 781-4847.
schoolTraining: Training is not available from iContact.
local_offerTickets: To send a support ticket, users must log in to their iContact account.
Cost of Ownership for iContact
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|