What is Ontraport?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Ontraport
- Small Business Expertise: Ontraport was founded by a small business owner and designed to address the specific challenges faced by individuals and small companies.
- User-Friendly: You can use the software even if you’re not tech-savvy. It has an intuitive interface, drag-and-drop functionality, lots of prebuilt features, templates and visual builders.
- Simpler Business Management: Ontraport streamlines your business processes and consolidates your information by combining all the tools a small business needs into one system.
- Data Migration Support: If needed, a setup specialist can help you migrate data (emails, contacts, pages) from your old platform, so you don’t lose any information. This support is available for all plans except Basic.
- Free Trial: You can try the software for 14 days to see if it’s right for your business.
- No Long-Term Commitment: The pricing plans are month-to-month by default, providing flexibility based on your needs. However, discounted annual plans are also available.
In business since 2006, Ontraport has helped thousands of small businesses in more than 60 countries. Clients include family businesses, entrepreneurs, speakers, service professionals and coaches.
- Marketing Automation: Your company can strengthen marketing efforts while automating daily tasks throughout the customer lifecycle. This feature lets you create unified campaigns, set up marketing funnels, personalize customer journeys, send messages on multiple channels and build a variety of automated user paths.
- Lead Management: Visual elements and intuitive tools make it easy to track, store and update leads. With a complete view of customers — from lead score to engagement history — you can make data-based decisions. You can import leads from multiple sources, including API, SMS, direct import and lead-capture forms.
- Segmentation: This feature allows you to always send the right content and campaigns to the right audience. It accomplishes this through behavior-based tagging, automatic lead assignment to campaigns and multiple segmentation criteria.
- Sales Force Automation: Your sales team can simplify all sales-based activities and processes with task automation and pipeline management. The system brings the most important information forward, identifies the best leads, equally distributes leads to your reps and keeps everything organized.
- Email Marketing: Using this feature, you can drive higher engagement with contacts by seamlessly connecting and following up with them. Analytics tools let you optimize efforts for better results while a private IP ensures a strong email reputation. The platform offers a mobile-responsive design, templates, scheduling, SMS reminders and opt-ins, and automated lead assignment.
- Landing Pages: It’s easy to build landing pages without knowing code or hiring a developer thanks to drag-and-drop tools, templates and pre-designed elements. Pages are mobile-responsive and can connect with your contact database so you can provide dynamic content to personalize each visitor’s experience.
- Analytics: Ontraport enables you to get the most from your marketing efforts by providing reports and real-time analytics. You can measure things like campaign performance, engagement, customer lifetime value (CLTV), UTM data, A/B results and conversion rates.
- Process Automation: You can save time, standardize your processes and scale more effectively using this suite of tools to automate time-consuming tasks. It supports blending manual and automated tasks for full control of your business.
- E-Commerce: These features let you seamlessly manage your business online, giving customers a smooth shopping experience. You can include upsells and add-ons to boost revenue. It includes integration with payment gateways such as Stripe and PayPal, coupons, web forms and automated management for scenarios like refunds.
- Referral Programs: Your business can drive more sales by providing partners with referral management capabilities. Ontraport supports end-to-end management, letting you offer incentives, set commission rates, measure results, integrate with WordPress sites via plugin and centralize data storage.
- Membership Sites: The solution provides a single, hassle-free platform so you can get your site up and running quickly. It includes prebuilt page templates, free hosting, the option to use an Ontraport domain, a user-friendly page builder and automated management for things like access levels and registration. You can integrate the site with WordPress if needed.
- Integrations: You can do more with the system by integrating it with dozens of third-party applications for e-commerce, help desk, accounting, forms, learning platforms, reporting and tracking, video, social media, webinars, voice and SMS, API connectors and more.
- The system doesn’t currently support mobile access
- There aren’t any native customer service capabilities such as case management or live chat, though this functionality can be gained with integrations
- There isn’t a free version of the software, which is offered by competitors like HubSpot
Ontraport Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 189 reviews: