What is HubSpot?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industriesHubSpot is a popular platform known for its inbound techniques. It offers funnel automation features, lead targeting features, analytics reporting, email templates and more. This product empowers businesses with timeline segmentation, giving users an overview of their prospect’s journey from the attraction stage to closing.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of HubSpot
- Track Prospect Journeys: With this feature, the software tracks a prospect from the attraction phase of the buyer’s journey to the closing stage, giving users a high-level overview of where their leads are coming from and where they’re going afterward.
- Powerful Automation: Automate your marketing operations, email campaigns and more. HubSpot is built around turning the marketing process into a cohesive, automatic machine. Automation puts segmentation and targeting into the hands of the user.
- All-in-One Software: Blogging, SEO, landing pages, automation, email, lead management, analytics, CRM integration and much more are included as part of HubSpot’s software.
- Highly Recommended: HubSpot is among one of the most highly recommended marketing automation software on the market. The software alone serves over 60, 500 customers.
- Built Around Inbound: HubSpot is considered an early adopter of inbound digital marketing technique. As such, HubSpot is built to attract leads and nurture them with helpful information and best-practice techniques, all at the push of a button.
HubSpot is a leader in the digital marketing space, serving over 60, 500 customers alone with just HubSpot. The program serves customers across the board, but users are primarily in the digital sector. Major customers include Usabilla, Scrive, Care.com, Mention and more.
- Drip Email Marketing: HubSpot offers automated drip marketing for email marketing, which is designed to deliver emails at the optimal time to move users along in the buyer’s journey.
- SEO: Built into the platform from the ground up, the software gives automatic SEO advice and optimization tips in real time. Blogging and content strategies can be built around HubSpot’s automated SEO tools.
- Salesforce Integration: Salesforce, a powerful CRM platform, can be integrated into HubSpot. This enables records of every CTA click, email and form submission that your agency attracts.
- Blogging Tools: The practice that originally helped build the platform is built into HubSpot. Blogging is enriched by SEO features and automation tools, delivering insightful and relevant content that ranks.
- Built-in CMS: A responsive, SEO-optimized and user-friendly CMS is built into HubSpot and can be built into a user’s website, allowing rapid page deployment and optimization.
- Landing Page Optimization: Build responsive, unified and optimized landing pages with just a few clicks through HubSpot's easy-to-use interface. Users can also automatically alternate content depending on who is viewing the page.
- CTAs and Analytics: With simple yet sophisticated tools, users can build attractive CTAs quickly and then measure their efforts with HubSpot’s analytics suite.
- Ads: HubSpot allows for the tracking of advertising ROI across a number of channels, including search and social.
- Social Media: Enabling greater reach and engagement, the software allows tracking of brand mentions and engagement, as well as the ability to schedule posts for optimal exposure.